For experienced readers (and not only...)

amateur

Hello, again!

Has anyone of you ever found Temperance as sexual intercourse?????

Sulis

Hmmm, mixing of fluids and opposites - could be..

rwcarter

Not the first interpretation that would've popped into my mind for Temperance, but especially after Sulis' post, it will definitely be (mentally) filed away for future reference! :laugh:

WalesWoman

Check out Druidcraft's "Temperance" card, it is about the mixing of male and female essences... which could include intercourse.

willowfox

Yes, the bringing of two different elements together, two bodies, a male and a female. Polarity or bonding.

Joining together like two magnets.

Therefore indicating sex for procreation.

nejigurlmimi

umm =O.O= i guess you could. Actually it does make sense with the mixing of the fluids <.<

JSNYC

Sulis said:
Hmmm, mixing of fluids and opposites - could be..
:laugh: Wow! Now that is really an interpretation I didn't think of! And I :love: it! It corresponds so nicely with the next card too. })

Grizabella

It can also mean not putting too heavy an emphasis on sex in a relationship. Sex isn't love, after all, so believing or behaving like it is is a big mistake that will doom a relationship to failure. There has to be a healthy balance of things.

Nytebugg

not the first thing that has ever crossed my mind.
I have thought of the procreation before with temperance. I once read something that said the angel is mixing water and fire which got me thinking about mixing opposites like male/female energy. well when you do that you get a baby...some of the times.

AmethystEyes

Could be. Blending together, being together. But it all depends on how this card came up for you.