Freaky Tarot dream anyone?

marablu

Thank you Zoe!

I'll look into this machine and let you know if I ever need guidance :p

Let me know if I can ever help with a reading or such :)

marablu

wytchwood

marablu said:
Thank you Zoe!

I'll look into this machine and let you know if I ever need guidance :p

Let me know if I can ever help with a reading or such :)

marablu

Many thanks for this kind offer, I will bear it in mind if I need help- and I'm sure to at some point!

I hope you have some luck with the brain machines- I'd love to know if you end up getting one!

Zoe

chrissydogz

wytchwood said:
I had the freakiest dream last night. It started as people queuing in a 'dole' office (it's been 10 years since I've signed on!) but there was another section to the left where people were not queuing to sort out their dole claims, but to have their cards read by this guy. He had longish thick dark hair and was sat at one of the counters reading cards for people. After the queue (which was out the door) had died down, I went in for a reading. He had finished, but said he would do mine anyway. He was obviously a natural psychic as he told me many mundane facts from my everyday life which he couldn't have got from the cards in such detail.

At some point I paid him (dropped a few pound coins into his peg bag he had hanging up). then, when I thought that was the end of it, all the cards he had laid out became like a mandala and warped into 3D, and the two of us went into the astral realm together through the mandala. He then proceeded to show me many things, including all aspects of my life and stuff like a fly on the wall perspective. I've unfortunately forgotten much of this part of the dream.

I woke up wondering if I had met someone real, or if that was a guide of some sort. He was really human-seeming, obviously quite advanced spiritually, possibly even a 'master-man' or enlightened one, but a bit too real in a way to be just the stuff of dreams.

Anyone had similar experiences???

Zoe
that is an interesting one. i have had atleast 3 tarot related dreams that i can remember. like the last one involved my hanson-roberts deck and everything seemed childish. like for some reason spiderman was a reoccuring theme on the cards0.o and i was watching a toy story movie that for some reason had tarot characters in it.

then some other things happend such as me clothes shopping and some other things i cant remember too vividly but it was cute in a way.

also i picked up one card in the dreamwith 3 people on it that wasnt even a real card and the title was something with the number 99.

i also had these dreams before http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=142051