Getting drowsy while looking at my ball (???)

Oein

Some great advice and illuminating opinions above.

Perhaps also it is that somewhat tired some sense often encountered when are on the cusp of a trance. Try to see if you can maintain your own personal awareness and deepen the experience. The sight comes to us all differently, know your triggers, signs and signals... what a journey awaits!

celticnoodle

BridgetJones09 said:
I have had only a few tries of scrying, by lack of time and other things, and I don't try longer than 15 min each time. I haven't seen anything yet, nor smoke not anything, but I get as drowsy as if I had taken 4 sleeping pills all together...I feel as if I am going to fall asleep on the table beside my ball. Can hardly reach the 15 min...Does that mean something to you? Last time the drowsiness was so strong that it was as 'something' were 'possesing' me and didn't want me to scry...may be I am rambling...
Some idea?
I have not read through all the posts, so excuse me for that and for possibly repeating things already stated.

when you first begin to scry this is very common, what you are experiencing. so don't worry about it and continue on. I wouldn't try it for longer then 15 min at a time--that actually is a long time for a beginner, I think.

Keep at it, and as soon as you begin to tire-STOP.

also stop if you begin to get a headache or your eyes hurt. stop-immediately. as this can cause headaches and such.

just keep at it every day or every few days as you are able and soon you'll find you can do it for longer stretches. then, one day, you'll begin to notice some 'clouds' in the ball. that are not actually there. this is a sign you are very close! but still follow the rule of stopping whenever you tire or feel badly.

then, one day, you'll see a picture. sometimes you can see someone and 'hear' a message--so pay attn to not only what you see, but all else too--sounds, smells, feelings, etc. perhaps keeping a record of all you experience. then try to figure it out. sometimes, if you do not understand the message, looking in a dream book can help you figure things out. people may not be people you know/recognize. just go w/the flow of it and enjoy it and don't expect anything over night or even in a week or a month. everyone is different. some can pick up a ball and read immediately. others can take 6 mos. everyone is different. patience is the hardest part of divining.

good luck!

peaceandkarma

I've got a Selenite Crystal Ball and I get very drowsy when using this too. Its probably a good thing as it will hopefully help with seeing things, being in a relaxed state of mind.