Gilded Tarot Royale

SixDegrees

Yes, I'm glad I kept trying!

Nina*

I received my copy today and... just wow!

I'm SO happy I decided to order it after all.

missy

I received my copy today and... just wow!

I'm SO happy I decided to order it after all.

ooooo Nina! :surprise: :D :party:

This is QUITE enabling. }) I might have to hear more details ... :eek:

toj

With all this gushing...need to check out the website later.

Nina*

ooooo Nina! :surprise: :D :party:

This is QUITE enabling. }) I might have to hear more details ... :eek:

It's just beautiful. I'd nearly say perfect. I really think Ciro thought of everything when re-creating these images. So... beautiful and really well thought out.
And cardstock, box, CD are all fabulous too.

swedishfish612

I remember thinking it was a pricy deck when I ordered it. But when I got it, I immediately understood the price point. Amazing deck and top-notch quality and presentation.

I wish Ciro would do something similar with Legacy of the Divine...(hint hint if you're reading...)

cirom

I wish Ciro would do something similar with Legacy of the Divine...(hint hint if you're reading...)

I hear you :)

And there is indeed a special edition of the Legacy of the Divine, in fact that version preceded the current one published by Llewellyn. It also came with an optional hard cover fully illustrated version of the companion Legacy "Gateway"back story..... But it sold out several years ago. There wouldn't be enough of a demand for a reprint.

Theta Choir

There wouldn't be enough of a demand for a reprint.

Oh, I don't know about that. I've been told I can be pretty demanding. ;-)

EDIT: More specifically, a reprint the size of the most recent Tarot of Dreams would be fantastic. And if it had gilded edges, so much the better.

Can you have it on my desk by tomorrow?

swedishfish612

I hear you :)

And there is indeed a special edition of the Legacy of the Divine, in fact that version preceded the current one published by Llewellyn. It also came with an optional hard cover fully illustrated version of the companion Legacy "Gateway"back story..... But it sold out several years ago. There wouldn't be enough of a demand for a reprint.

Break a girl's heart, why don't ya? :p

Cocobird55

Maybe just a larger deck, like you did with the Tarot of Dreams? A larger Legacy would make me so happy.