Gilded Tarot Royale

janie144

I so wanted to come here and add something different to this thread, but after having some time to go through my new deck and compare it with my original gilded tarot I am quite speechless, so just.... erm.... WOW!..... yeah that about sums up my thoughts on this deck :D

Off topic I ordered the new edition Tarot of Dreams at the same time and I have to echo others sentiments about the Legacy, a new edition of that would be brilliant, larger as Cocobird55 says and with those beautiful gilt edges.

Oh go on Ciro, you know you want to :laugh: :p

swedishfish612

See, already 3 buyers for another special edition of the Legacy. You know there are more out there... :D

janie144

Arrrggghh! I have found Ciro's initials on all but maybe 20 cards, this was fun to begin with now I am just getting frustrated :joke:

I will find you CM, you cannot hide from me!!!

*sits in the corner gently rocking with her new cards* :joke: :laugh:

swedishfish612

I am a nerd. I found them all. Now, whether or not I could find them again is another story!

swedishfish612

lol! If there are a few you're really stumped on, I can look again for you! Free of charge...I need the good karma! :D

janie144

You know it is quite funny because it is making me study the tiny details in each card way more than I usually do with a new deck, and I am having fun (and pulling my hair out) whilst doing it.

Good job Ciro :thumbsup:

blackrainbow

I have sat here for the last hour studying each card and i found them all.

starlightexp

If your looking for the SE of the Legacy check out the Trading Forum I know there were a few in there a while back

a_gnostic

If anyone's interested, evidently Mystic Pallet released a Gilded Tarot Royale app for iPhone and iPad for $5. Check it out here on iTunes. It claims to use the original images used to produce the cards, not scans of the cards, in the app.