Good Witch Bad Witch

little_redfox

Hi there, i got this oracle deck today and its seems a real joy to use, the illustrations and in fact the hole concept behind the cards is really appealing (the little spells that you can use along side the readings). Apart from a little try at spells a few years ago i havent had much experience, but what a fun way of having a dabble. I just wondered, as this deck is still vv new to me, if anyone else has had good experiences with it in readings, and maybe even had a try at some of the little spells ? I like 'the toad witch' at the moment, that big squishey toad on top of the slice of cake with his tongue hanging out, is adorable !!!
Steph x

Kahlie

Dear little_redfox,

I have this Oracle and I'm very happy with. I never did spellwork and I'm not planning on starting, so I can't tell you anything about that.

I use it mainly for short yes/no Questions, and sometimes in addition to Tarot to see the 'environment' of a Card. I found them amazingly accurate and fun =) They have a lot more meanings then just found in the book, that you will come to know over time.

Kahlie

catlin

Um, are there any pictures? I would love to see this deck.

Elven

This is one of my favourite Oracle decks. I like the style of the illustrations and they have alot of depth to them - more than is obvious. I like to read them in conjunction with another Oracle - and I like to do personal readings for myself.

Blessings
Elven x

redflash

I have been looking at this one online, it sounds lovely. Are the spells fairly simple? I'm not really into the long drawn out overly complicated side of spellwork, I keep mine short & sweet! xx

lunakasha

I would also like to see some cards, if anyone has a link or could scan some.
(Did a search and could not find any cards pictured online, just the cover of the box).

I have Gillian Kemp's Love Box, which is similar in design (cards/book/spells) and it is a lot of fun. I have heard many positive mentions of GWBW on Aeclectic, it would be nice to see some cards. Thanks!

:) Luna

redflash

Found these online, they're very sweet !

Attachments

• 79218.jpg
    79218.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 783
  • 79219.jpg
    79219.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 696
  • 79220.jpg
    79220.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 630
  • 79221.jpg
    79221.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 595

lunakasha

OOOOH yes, they are VERY sweet....:D

another addition to the wishlist, YIKES! :eek:

Thanks for posting those, redflash.

:) Luna

a_shikhs

The cards are really cute.. One more added to my wishlist too.. ;)

catlin

catlin wonders

Now this is strange, the cards look familiar to me, maybe there was also a German edition out??? Is it by Gilian Kemp?

BTW thanks for posting the oics, redflash.