Graven Images Oracle (Soon To Be Published!)

BodhiSeed

Whoosh - thump - clap, clap, clap

(Bodhran jumping up and down while clapping in excited anticipation!)

Can't wait for this one to be published! Congrats gravenimages!

Many blessings,
Bodhran

lark

gravenimages said:
For the mods, please let me know if that's OK and, is it possible to make a change to the title of the thread--right now it says Graven IMages Oracle unpublished--is there a way to make it say "soon to be published" or "coming soon?" Thanks!XXXXNat
I changed the title for you gravenimages and congratulations!

gravenimages

Graven Images Oracle in Fate Magazine!! And Jewelry!!

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I've been away from the boards, but I wanted to share some exciting news (I hope this is the place to put this--I figured that since it was about the deck then it is, but if not, please let me know and I'll move it)

Fate Magazine will be publishing our article on some of the paranormal stories behind Graven Images Oracle--I'll post the release date as soon as I get it.

Also, on my last trip to Salem, MA, I met with the folks at Arcane Nonesuch (www.arcanenonesuch.com). I'm going to be a featured artist on their site----a jewelry line featuring select images from the Graven Images Oracle deck is being created--I'll post that up here too once they become available.

I've been crazy trying to get stuff in order here--man, will I be glad when September rolls around--only a few weeks off I know...thank you all so much for your support and kind words!!

XXXXXNat

gravenimages

Halloween Happenings for Graven Images

Hi everyone!! I've been a lurker for the last month--mostly finishing up projects, but I wanted to share with you that Arcane Nonesuch has made pendants of 6 of the Graven Images Oracle cards with interpreations on the back--I think they will be up after this weekend, and then we will be their featured artist from November 1 through Christmas--I'm so excited! We also have an article in Fate Magazine this month and are re-enacting one of our cards on a Halloween Cemetery Tour. I can't tell you how blessed I feel, and I'd like to thank everyone again for your kind words and support :)

XXNat

darwinia

gravenimages said:
Arcane Nonesuch has made pendants of 6 of the Graven Images Oracle cards with interpreations on the back--I think they will be up after this weekend, and then we will be their featured artist from November 1 through Christmas--I'm so excited!

Oh yes, they have some nice things. I'm sure your work looks fantastic in the pendants.

They never replied to me in August when I enquired about wholesale information, and I can't afford to buy pendants now, unfortunately.

gravenimages

Free Online Graven Images Oracle Readings!

Hi all! Been hard at work moving things along--just a quickie--I have the reading generator up and running!! Go to www.gravenimagesoracle.com and it will take you right to the page where you can get free readings with our deck. We've tested it out a couple of times and all looks good :) In a couple of days I'm going to post the official word on my email list and hmmm--maybe in the advertising section? Is that a good place? I'll also have publishing information soon too--thanks so much to everyone for your interest and support :)

XXXXXXXXXNat

Imagemaker

OOo, I love the look of this deck! And glad I discovered this thread just now, so I didn't have that long wait of impatience as to whether the deck was coming or not.

I did a free reading at the site and was intrigued by the images that came up. I have a friend who has a large collection of gravestone photos from the Boston area. I'd like a deck for her, too!

Looking forward to ordering!

hennafairy

YAY! so happy this is up! (of course having the deck in my hands will be even better! hehe)

i did a reading and it seemed to be very appropriate to the question!

way to go!!!!!!

(pssst if anyone is in NY/NJ, she'll be vending/doing readings (and i'm doing henna) at www.wickedfaire.com on feb 10!)

Pumpkin

I've been watching the site forever and longing for the deck. I got so excited when I saw the link at the bottom of the reading I did that said you could buy this deck here. So I clicked and boohoo, it was not there.

I hope it will be very soon.

Sidhe-Ra

This looks like a really well thought out and put together deck- the readings are very coherent, and it has a definite feel- good work! :)

Blessings,

Em x