Halloween Lenormand

tarotmama

Yes. You'll have it for Halloween this year.

I promise!

GryffinSong

tarotmama said:

I promise!

Woohoo!!! :) I, too, would use this all year 'round, and I missed out on your fabulous Melissa Lenormand, so I'm hoping to scoop this one up right away!!!

tarotmama

I post more on facebook now. You can find the link by clicking through my website. I just have a hard time keeping up with the forum, so that's where you need to look for updates on the deck (though right now I am focused on the Postmark Lenormand)... :)

Lela

tarotmama said:

I promise!
Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to this one! :D

Guiding Cauldron

Rock on TM, ty xoxo :)

Keavy McGee

I absolutely adore this! Must have one!! Or two!!

XOX

Keavy:heart:

Topaz71

I just ordered the Postmark and now I have to have these! Since I will hopefully be a non-smoker by then, I can justify the money :D (I'm sure I'd justify the money anyway...)

DaughterOfDanu

Any updates on the progress of the Lenormand?

Since I've started working with a Lenormand I'd love to have this deck even more!!

tarotmama

Well, I had a lot of problems getting the Postmark out the door by myself. And I'm not eager to repeat those mistakes. So I'm looking for a production manager/partner to work with right now. I really am going to need some help if I want to do another deck (and of course I do!), but since my divorce, I just have less time and my ex husband handled the accounting/inventory/orders/talking to printers/etc. part... and I'm just the scattered artist brain :D