Halloween Lenormand

Essjay

Well, I had a lot of problems getting the Postmark out the door by myself. And I'm not eager to repeat those mistakes. So I'm looking for a production manager/partner to work with right now. I really am going to need some help if I want to do another deck (and of course I do!), but since my divorce, I just have less time and my ex husband handled the accounting/inventory/orders/talking to printers/etc. part... and I'm just the scattered artist brain :D

I really hope you're able to find someone to help you as I would love your Halloween deck. After getting the wonderful Postmark I just managed to get a Melissa - your work is lovely. It would be such a shame if the Halloween didn't get released!

DaughterOfDanu

I really hope you're able to find someone to help you as I would love your Halloween deck. After getting the wonderful Postmark I just managed to get a Melissa - your work is lovely. It would be such a shame if the Halloween didn't get released!
Agreed! Hope you find someone! I wanted your Postmark but held back and said I'd catch the Halloween if I learned the basics of Lenormand (Which I did just for that reason) Guess I gotta start hunting around for anyone wanting to part with their Melissa or Postmark- that's going to be quite the search.

greatdane

Hey TarotMama

Any updates re this incredible deck? So loving ALL your Halloween things!

GD

Carla

I would buy this deck! Most definitely.

greatdane

why am I not surprised, dear sister! :)

love the colors...

Tomsde

I just saw this thread today, lovely deck, great artwork. When avaialble for sale definitely let us know, I'd definitely buy one. You do wonderful work.

Ivy Rhiannon

I love the suit in the corner and the little glow you put around them to help them pop out is fabulous! I don't like the playing card idea, I agree the artwork speaks for its self! I just am in love with these images and that new cat is fantastic!!! :heart:

Don't rush yourself hun! I'd love to see the deck completed soon too but make sure you're happy with it! I am also for the zodiac cards too, sounds super cool!

greatdane

I'm looking forward to having them for NEXT

Halloween! I hope they will be finished in time for Halloween 2012!

Sinduction

Still no word? :(