Halloween Lenormand

prudence

I also like the word demented in the title... or deranged... but maybe nothing too serious or too flowery.

suedally

Essjay said:
It could be The Twisted Melissa :)
Oh, I love that! These are definitely on my wish list.

Hathor

ooooo weeeeee !!!!!

THE CARDS ARE ABSOLUTELY SUPERB !!!!!!!!!!!! Halloween is also my favorite holiday, and with winter approaching, I am at my best !

Those cards are fabulously wicked; that Knight of Clubs is a tingler !

Seriously, continue working furiously on these, we are all in line waiting.

Ready, set, go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoonGypsy

Or "Spooky Melissa":p

Chronata

I have to say you have another very exciting winner here!

I absolutely adore them.

I am still mad at myself that I didn't jump right away on your last deck (which I still really really want!)

Essjay

suedally said:
Oh, I love that! These are definitely on my wish list.

Thank you! :)

It would be amazing to have this for Halloween.

tarotmama

Wicked Sybil?

Again, I *hate* to use the word Lenormand. You have no idea how many emails I had to answer about whether it was a hard system to learn and what books to buy, etc. And even when I had the deck in hand at Readers Studio, about 2/3 the people I showed the ML to said, "Boy I'd love that if it were a tarot or a regular oracle..."

There are people outside of AT that aren't card fanatics like us :D

I will need to order at least 100 decks. So once I get finished with the artwork I'll see if I can generate the interest to get some cards printed.

Chronata

Wicked Sibyl works nicely I think.

Kimberlee

You want to generate interest? You got it! I'm still trying to get the funds up for the Melissa, and now I want the Halloween too! And I don't know a thing about Lenormands. :laugh:

Keep it up! I want to see more! (Preferably in my mailbox, but all in due time...)

~Kimberlee

Londubh

I like 'Wicked Sybil', it has a good ring to it.

A full 52 deck would be cool, that way it could be read as such, or you could take out the extras for a petite Lenormand version, or just read them as an oracle. Which is probably what I would do. I just like that fact that I would have more cards.

I am pretty sure you could sell 100.