HAPPY 2008 - Or WHAT??!! 2008!!!

MCsea

Sebavin said:
Well, MCSea, as my holiday reading was entirely accurate :D, I thought I'd give it a try for the new year. I pulled;

SCORPIO 11
A DROWNING MAN IS BEING RESCUED

Often we feel like we are being suffocated, by our marriage, job, friendships, lifepath or lack of the same. This symbol indicates someone being overpowered or overcome by their inability to cope emotionally. Know that help is at hand and soon you'll be able to `breathe' easily again.
Resuscitation. Regaining one's breath. Being rescued. Finding life renewed. Salvation.

The Caution: Panicking in order to draw help rather than learning how to cope. Unrealistic reliance on others.

Wow! This is certainly optimistic! Freaking out over stressful situations is definitely something I'm prone to. I have been feeling a bit stifled latley, so hopefully this comes on quick! It always seems as though even the smallest problem is insurmountable when there are fifteen at once! The overwhelming sense of fear at having to act appropriately is enough to leave me babbling incoherently...can't wait for those rescue breaths.

Thanks for another Sabian thread!
Sebavin

HI Sebavin -
from crystal astrology
Scorpio 11
Numerology: 221
Sabian Symbol: A drowning man rescued
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Safety
Crystal Element: Goshenite
Expression: Goshenite is one name for colourless beryl. Goshenite mentally and spiritually stimulates alertness, clear boundary setting and perseverance.
Message: Identify the dangers; revive the body and spirit; take time to recover.
Sun Focus: You help people save themselves and you rescue those who can’t.
Affirmation: A kind word and well timed advice are life savers.

I feel here though that all types of Beryl would help 'save' you and those you help to save.. (Morganite, aquamarine, emerald, Heliodor, Goshenite or Bixbite).

A man I know who has this symbol in his chart 3 times is a pool and garden fencing man - he constructs safety fences!

Wishing YOU a great 2008!

MARINA

Sebavin

A man I know who has this symbol in his chart 3 times is a pool and garden fencing man - he constructs safety fences!

How incredibly ironic!:)

I have to admit, Marina, that I've had no prior experience with Sabian symbols, and am still marveling at how accurate they are, even drawing them from a computer generated program.

You seem to be well versed in this area, and I appreciate your insight. Now to find some Beryl...love that green...

MCsea

Sebavin said:

How incredibly ironic!:)

I have to admit, Marina, that I've had no prior experience with Sabian symbols, and am still marveling at how accurate they are, even drawing them from a computer generated program.

You seem to be well versed in this area, and I appreciate your insight. Now to find some Beryl...love that green...

I love the sabian symbols - I have been working with them since about 1993 I think.. I find the symbols can tell everyone a story - its up to the individual to work out the story - thats why even the computer generated program works - cause it becomes your story :)

yea I love Beryl too!!

Marina

Adjustment

I can't believe 2008 is almost over,this year the symbol i draw made perfect sense PISCES 2

A SQUIREL HIDDING FROM HUNTERS.
I spend must of this year at home with not desire to go anywhere, I even turned down social invitations, this was my mood for this year, i can't wait until i draw the symbol for 2009

MCsea

Adjustment said:
I can't believe 2008 is almost over,this year the symbol i draw made perfect sense PISCES 2

A SQUIREL HIDDING FROM HUNTERS.
I spend must of this year at home with not desire to go anywhere, I even turned down social invitations, this was my mood for this year, i can't wait until i draw the symbol for 2009

GREAT IDEA Adjustment
I cant beleive 2008 has nearly run out and is nearly a memory...

MARINA

MCsea

MCsea said:
ARIES 23
A WOMAN IN PASTEL COLORS CARRYING A HEAVY AND VALUABLE BUT VEILED LOAD

Keeping one's thoughts and emotions locked in can create dis-ease.

ARIES 24
AN OPEN WINDOW AND A NET CURTAIN BLOWING INTO THE SHAPE OF A CORNUCOPIA

oh yes - 2008 I try to keep going but everyone sees the truth of my physicality.... hmmm I hope my emotions can now be FREE - fly OUT the window ad my DISEASE can start to heal - actally I think it is...
thank you Sabian symbols... hmmmm

MARINA

Alta

Alta said:
I drew

You have brought yourself right to the point of what you want, but there is still one more obstacle. You must make the deliberate action of opening the gate, admitting that this is what you want. Perhaps you may need to knock first (showing your intention of wanting in). It has come time for the gate to open. Maybe you need to realize that you have everything that you need, look around.

Craving for happiness. Gardens and their treasures. Pathways to bliss.

The Caution: Denying yourself the right to receive just rewards or wild 'goose-chases' that lead to nothing. Having everything, but still wanting more.

Alta

mooncat2

GEMINI 13..............A WORLD-FAMOUS PIANIST GIVING A CONCERT PERFORMANCE

The book says..........The need to lay one's talent on the line , often in front of others, without fear of ridicule or rejection.
The expression of skills in the world. Important to remember that this performance should spring from a love of what one is doing. Know your audience and communicate with them.

Caution:..........Relying on past success. Not putting in the day to day practice. The need for applause and acclaim to validate one's existence. Nerves that can ruin performance.

In a quiet way this was exactly what my year has been about. In hindsight I would also have to hold it responsible for a constant feeling that I should be out there doing something which wasn't right..........I was already doing it. My concert tour :) took me away from AT for most of this year but that was necessary ............it's nice to be back!