Happy Tower feedback.

Jewel-ry

Elven,

It seems this was an amazing experience...for both of you. What a great talent you have to touch someones life like that. You are very special...and he is very lucky!

Definately a great 'tower' story and one I shan't forget in a long while.

Thank-you

:)

Elven

WoW everyone - what wonderful sentiments and beautiful words you have given me - from my heart - thankyou so much!

sulis said:
I recently did a reading for someone and The Tower came up and it really made me realise that we really do build our own towers. There is no door in The Tower so it's almost as if the bricks have been laid from the inside - before we know it, we can't get out.
What a relief when the lightning finally strikes and allows us to fall back down to Earth.
In my experience, The Tower is usually a card to be welcomed - it signifies freedom

This is so true sulis, and real freedom is something you cant buy, you earn. Its hard to think that we never realize until the cement on the bricks has set fast - that we are trapped and isolated - and the door anaolgy is great - how right you are - the only way is out the top window :p Thankyou for your words :)

Alissa said:
that which is built on love and compassion will remain after the Tower falls.
This saying will stick with me Alissa - thankyou, and I have written it in my journal - as I need to remember and hold onto this moment too. Today at the cafe I read with such enthusiasm, and hope for people. It was the new 'perspective', the new attunement which has come from the Tower card, and this entire situation. A view from the other side of the Tower. I am still on a 'ride' from it :D Thankyou!!

purple-scorp said:
I know how hard this journey has been for you. I know how hard it has been for you to turn your back, leaving love behind, and distance yoursElf from your friend, and your feelings. You put huge amounts of effort and energy into that friendship with very little return. Life is often a lonely journey and one that often brings no rewards.

Thankyou so much PS :D - The reward is so much more than I expected - no matter what happens from here on in, theres light and hope. What ever happens now is about rebuilding, regardless of seperation and distance, I cannot help but keep pouring my thoughts and support in his direction. Every Soul is worthy of happiness, and this Soul (his) is sitting there beaming after a long and horrid darkness - and all I can feel are waves of wonderment and content, and trust that the universe never let him down. It has in some ways restored my faith in the small miracles and the big differences.
No matter where his journey leads him now, he is the captain of his own ship, and Im sure he has fine weather ahead.
I have thanked the Universe many times since hearing the news - smiled and looked 'upward' shaking my head - Im almost in disbelief still.

Jewel-ry said:
It seems this was an amazing experience...for both of you.

Yep Jewel-ry, and not just me either - this Tower has had an effect throughout his family, his children, those who kept an eye on him, it has been far reaching. His children are so aware of what has happened, and he has shown the strength and what it is to fight through something so disabling. This is such a healing - they know he is on the other side of this - and as young as they are - they know what this means.
Support is coming in many forms for him, and their will come a time where he will look back and 'survey' the damage past, but friends and family are all rallying and ready to be there for the next stage. There has been a few conversations ;)
It makes me smile to think that sometimes when someone getting a reading looks bugeyed at the Tower and is not sure what it might mean - (I asked him do you understand the 'Tower' a bit better now?) ... that afterwards they are an expert on that card ;) - they can explain in so aptly. It frees the speech and the mind too - by what I notice he says about it now LOL!!

Blessings and thankyou.
Elven x