Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Ronia

Exalted Jupiter represents the job, and I know that one argument about exaltation is that it 'overstates' the importance, or it looks better than it is. I'm not particularly convinced by that, but 'good' is a relative term, and in your current situation 'good' may not be as good as you hoped for at the start of your search for employment. You might have not taken any notice because it didn't meet your expectations. You give some good reasons there to go for something that is less stressful and allows you to concentrate more on parenting and I can certainly see the sense of that - money is not everything.

Are you still looking for PR type jobs? Jupiter is in the sign of the Moon, which can also signify the 'public' and in the Terms and Face of Mercury, which is often related to communications. Jupiter can signify other professions such as Lawyers, counsellors, universities and clothiers and wollen drapers. No that's not for you LOL but companies providing those services or products may well require PR/Marketing/HRM staff. Jupiter even links to the clergy and organised churches, but I don't think that one is likely :)

I think this may very well be the job I cast the other chart for. I know you thought it wouldn't pay well (this one here) but the chart may simply say it will pay less than expected for such a company. It most certainly will be the case as it's a brand new position and at least in the beginning, until they see how it goes, the salary will not fit the salaries in the other departments for the same load of work. Otherwise the chart and the descriptions you gave here fit perfectly. It's a communications/PR/art/public job and indeed a very prominent one. Jupiter may signify the big importance of the company and the scale of their work.

Minderwiz

Reading for Ronia

Minderwiz, I'll rely on your timing and mind and expertise this time. :) Here is the background" three weeks ago I went for an interview (it's a different job from the one we discussed above in the antiscia chart). Next week I was told I had made it to the top two remaining candidates and was asked to do an online psychological assessment. I kind of deciphered it and got the answers that fitted the position. LOL Today I received a note that the other candidate was chosen BUT based on their longer experience in such a position. Fair enough. The note also stated that my performance had impressed them and they were currently considering another position, a new one to open in about a month, for which I'd be "one of their first choices". My question is: will they offer me this position? I guess the bottom line is will they actually open it or are they just sweet talking me? Thank you.

As you know a put a caveat in about the chart having exactly the same angles as my Natal chart, down to the degree. However, I can't see any of the usual considerations before judgement so here goes:

The Chart has Leo rising, so you are signified by the Sun. The Sun is currently in Pisces, In the eighth house. Not a strong position, either by sign or by house. Your main priorities are shown by the essential dignities and the eighth is usually taken as 'other people's money' unless there's good reason to consider other meanings. I take other people's money to signify the possible earnings you would get from such a job. Some modern Astrologers have used the eighth for companies and corporations, so that too would fit as a priority here - the company that you want to work for. Jupiter's other house is the fifth - your son. The emphasis on the job is strengthened by the Exaltation ruler, Venus, who also rules the MC by sign. Venus is also the Triplicity ruler. So we have a very strong focus on getting the job. The Sun is Peregrine, so you are largely unable to influence the outcome without help.

As ruler of the MC, Venus signifies the job and Venus is in Aquarius in the sixth house. Venus is in its own decan, so the job is not entirely worthless (that is simply a sweetener for you) but it is hardly overflowing with strength (which would indicate a certainty it will be established). The sixth is also a poor location but that might not be a major worry as the job doesn't exist yet and so is not really able to make any impact (other than through your desires). Whether you're actually going to like the job if it materialises, is a moot point, as Aquarius is the Detriment of the Sun. Venus is slow, so if it does materialise, then it's not going to do so soon.

The Sun at 22 degrees Pisces is not in any major aspect to Venus, either forming or separating and indeed Venus never forms a major aspect to the Sun, other than the conjunction.

Venus and Sun will not perfect the matter, so let's look at the Moon, as your co-significator. The Moon is at 19 Leo, so it is ruled by the Sun, It is separating from an opposition to Venus, which was it's last major aspect and seems to symbolise you not getting the job that you applied for. The separation means that there's no future aspect to Venus, so we would be looking for translation of light. The Moon's next major aspect is the opposition to Mercury, also in Aquarius and moving faster than Venus (although very slow by Mercury standards). As Venus will not make a major aspect to Mercury, the Moon will not perfect the matter through translation of light.

Nor will Sun or Moon contact Venus through Antiscia. There are two Antiscia of note: The Moon's Antiscion is 10 degrees 50 minutes, Taurus - where it contacts the MC (and it's moving towards the exact Antiscion). The other contact is Venus whose Antiscion lies exactly on Saturn, her triplicity ruler. I would take that to mean delay or constraint or limitation of some kind on the job.

I've only got one glimmer of hope of you getting fixed up, The Moon's antiscion on the MC. There do seem to be issues of delay surrounding the possible new job and it might not be quite what you hoped, even if it does materialise. But something is always better than nothing in these situations. So there's a chance, but don't hold your breath.

Attachments

• Ronia April 2014.jpg
    Ronia April 2014.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 54

Ronia

Minderwiz, thank you very much! It's always better to know the truth than to not know anything. In this case, I am continuing with my usual efforts for finding other jobs, so I wanted to know if these people will actually offer me this, non-existing yet, job. I will let you know as soon as I know, if they let me know at all, but judging from their proper communication with me till now, I think they will tell me if/when the position opens. I will also be curious to see if the antiscia will work as it's not a conjunction with a planet but with an angle. I got very interested in this whole antiscia thing! :D Again, thank you very much for the analysis!

Minderwiz

Minderwiz, thank you very much! It's always better to know the truth than to not know anything. In this case, I am continuing with my usual efforts for finding other jobs, so I wanted to know if these people will actually offer me this, non-existing yet, job. I will let you know as soon as I know, if they let me know at all, but judging from their proper communication with me till now, I think they will tell me if/when the position opens. I will also be curious to see if the antiscia will work as it's not a conjunction with a planet but with an angle. I got very interested in this whole antiscia thing! :D Again, thank you very much for the analysis!

I wouldn't normally mention it but given their 'promise' I thought it would be worth it. Don't take it as heavy proof though. Antiscia to Venus would be much better.

Ronia

I wouldn't normally mention it but given their 'promise' I thought it would be worth it. Don't take it as heavy proof though. Antiscia to Venus would be much better.

You wouldn't mention the Moon's antiscion to the MC? As about the Venus/Saturn antiscia, well to me it's simply job to someone else (7th house). I had the same in one of the recent job charts I cast but it was an aspect and it played like that, literally.

I'm not puting much hope into this, just wanted to know more. :)

P.S. For some reason my Morinus gives me a different chart... I wanted to practice the antiscia but my chart comes different. I entered the latitude, the time, checked the daylight saving and it's different. :( Not by much but still, about five degrees. The Moon is actually on the Ascendant and the job is Mars (MC in Aries). Mars himself is on the IC and applying for a sextile with the Moon.

Ronia

Feedback

Minderwiz, I wanted to give you feedback after all those horaries on my endless job search. This is the last you did for me: http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3801811&postcount=267

I got a job offer today. Timing seems a bit off in the chart but otherwise it did happen. The job itself is not something I would have dismissed but is rather something I am not sure I can do and I'm not confident I will perform well. It's a lot of work and not easy at all, part of it will be 100% new to me and I have to learn it prior to the start date (June 16). It s also a part-time job (which will actually work well for me now) and the pay is pretty good. I am writing all this because I was trying to "see" the characteristics in the chart. It's a job about dealing with finances and dealing with the public, arts as well, so it's pretty much in my field but quite challenging.

Well, if I'm still there after the three months probation, there is hope, I guess. :) Thank you for the horaries, the previous ones may be pointed at this job as well...

BTW, the romantic one didn't materialize at all.

Minderwiz

Minderwiz, I wanted to give you feedback after all those horaries on my endless job search. This is the last you did for me: http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3801811&postcount=267

I got a job offer today. Timing seems a bit off in the chart but otherwise it did happen. The job itself is not something I would have dismissed but is rather something I am not sure I can do and I'm not confident I will perform well. It's a lot of work and not easy at all, part of it will be 100% new to me and I have to learn it prior to the start date (June 16). It s also a part-time job (which will actually work well for me now) and the pay is pretty good. I am writing all this because I was trying to "see" the characteristics in the chart. It's a job about dealing with finances and dealing with the public, arts as well, so it's pretty much in my field but quite challenging.

Well, if I'm still there after the three months probation, there is hope, I guess. :) Thank you for the horaries, the previous ones may be pointed at this job as well...

BTW, the romantic one didn't materialize at all.

Thanks for the update!!! I hope you do take it and I wish you all the best plus that elusive fellah :) :)

Ronia

Thanks for the update!!! I hope you do take it and I wish you all the best plus that elusive fellah :) :)

Thanks, Minderwiz... I'm supposed to go sign the contract tomorrow. I'm not confident yet but I guess I'll try.

Minderwiz

Reading for Strangebrew

Hi David :)

Can i ask one please?

Will i ever hear from that person again (someone who i lost contact with quite some time ago)?

Thanks

I have ended up casting two charts for this question as the first one had a consideration to take into account. I'll read for that one (Strangebrew Horary 2) first and then read the follow up chart I cast.

The first chart has Scorpio rising. That makes Mars your significator and Venus the significator of your ex. Mars is at 9 Libra, just two degrees from the cusp of the eleventh house, so I'll take that as an eleventh house placement. Mars in Libra is in detriment, so it's a sign of weakness or vulnerability. The eleventh is the house of friends (though I'll modify that in a minute).

Venus is in Aries in the fifth house. Libra is the detriment of Venus and so Venus also indicates vulenrability or some form of weakness. The fifth is the house of romance, or at least that is the more relevant meaning here.

Mars and Venus are in a mutual reception by rulership and Lilly clearly takes mutual reception as being an indicator that the matter will be brought to perfection. What's more if we look at the chart from his point of view, Mars lies in his fifth house (the eleventh is the fifth from the seventh of partner or other person). So far things are looking very good.

The drawback is that whilst not in an aspect the two planets are in detriment and therefore weak. That has been seen as itself weakening the force of a mutual reception. Moreover, the two planets are in opposite signs and Lilly indicates that almost nothing good can come out of an opposition. Even if the matter comes to pass, you won't like the reality of the outcome you wanted.

The final issue is the consideration before judgement. Saturn is within 2 degrees of the Ascendant and even though on the twelfth house side, it must be considered as effectively first house. Lilly says that if Saturn is in (or on) the Ascendant, the matter seldom or never comes to good. So the indicators in this chart are that whilst you might meet again the outcome will not be good. If that was not bad enough Saturn is Retrograde.

I decided to cast a second chart, which I usually do if the first contains a consideration against judgement. The second chart (Strangebrew Horary) has Capricorn rising, making your significator Saturn. Saturn is angular in the tenth but is retrograde. Given the question, I think this might be more symbolic of you looking backwards into your past. Like Saturn you are going against the natural direction of life. Saturn is also Peregrine, usually a significator of a lack of direction or a need for guidance (possibly from the person in the question). You didn't state what caused you to think of this past romance but the most likely factors from the chart is that there's a connection to work or to friends (both the tenth and eleventh cusps are in Scorpio. To a lesser extent it might have something to do with travel as Mars also rules the third house which has connections to siblings, travel, divination (such as Tarot) or dreams.

He is signified by the Moon which is in Pisces in the Second house. The Moon is in the third quarter and therefore waning. It's another indicator of things past. The second too has connections with work. It represents livelihood - your source of income but it also trines the tenth house, there's a natural affinity between the two. For him, it's the eight house (the second is the eighth from the seventh of the other person) and this suggests he's not in a good place with reference to this question.

The Moon at 20 degrees Pisces is separating from a trine to Saturn at 19 degrees Scorpio. So again we have an indicator of things past, rather than things to come. That Saturn is itself retrograde indicates that you are both going your separate ways, not coming together.

Taking both charts together the conclusion seems to be that you are looking backwards, rather wistfully (Saturn is the planet of melacholy and it's prominent in both charts). The chart which is radical (Capricorn rising) suggests that the relationship is in the past and you are not coming together again (you left the time frame open and whilst I'm reluctant to say 'never' I would say not in the foreseeable future). That actually looks the better outcome because the first chart seems to indicate that things would not go well if you two did come together.

Sorry if that is not what you want to hear but, whilst there does seem to be an attraction or connection it seems to be one that is past.

Attachments

• Strangebrew Horary.png
    Strangebrew Horary.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Strangebrew Horary 2.png
    Strangebrew Horary 2.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 53

strangebrew

David you have made my day :). It took me forever to get over this relationship which i ended over 8mths ago. I was meaning to end it for a long time. It was a long distance relationship which never moved forward (you know who i am referring to here). It lasted for 5 years.

I am delighted to see that it is in the past, even though as you state i do look back wistfully (having said that i am like that with all endings). It became very burdensome to me..it felt very Saturnian, especially for the last year, so i am glad to be not having to *go there* again

Many thanks for doing this for me David

Warm regards to you :)