How do you work out Personality, Soul and Year Cards?

rebecca-smiles

Thankyou Astraea, that makes it much clearer for me. It's certainly somethingto think about isn't it?

Astraea Aurora

rebecca-smiles said:
It's certainly somethingto think about isn't it?

Yes, it is. I only found out about my hidden factor cards two months ago and it gave me an 'aha' right from the beginning. I'm not yet through with my discovery and I'm sure the search will take my whole lifetime but it is so enlightening to understand myself.

Blessings, Astraea Aurora

princessofpelaw

ahhhh still dont understand hidden cards,,, could someone check my posts on page 11 and try work it out for me mmmmm my head hurts lol

chris_debian

Excellent link. Can this become a "Sticky" for future newbies?

Grizabella

I'll check with others. It might already be in an index. I'll get back to you on it.

Tara2007

Mine is easy to remember. Both 3's.

4-4-1957 = 30

Communication and creativity do carry a lot of weight with me. Is high-energy supposed to be here as well? It must be.

Tara2007

cherryberry said:
hi princessofpelaw

here is the link, on how to calculate it, it will give you the hidden factor as well :)
http://www.athenaluna.com/Constellations.htm

hope this helps :)

I get 2 hidden factor cards - The Hanged Man and The World. So I need to do something that changes the world in such a way that puts the needs of others first. Interesting.

flissiebell

Alittle confuessed

Hi all

I was reading the post and im not sure what they all mean, can anyone please help me work out my personality,soul,hidden and year card please.
was reading it all and to be honest it kinda went over me.
thank you

my dates are oct 1st 1971, i would be very greatful

flissie x

carbon

Is This Right?

I've just found this thread so i thought i'd give it a go. Hope i got it right.

Personality & Soul Cards

Month you were born: 4
Day you were born: 14
Year you were born: 1980
Equals: 1998

Add each digit 1 + 9 + 9 + 8 = 27
If you have double digit answer, add again = 9

My personality Number is 9 (the higher of the two numbers if 22 or less). The Major Arcana Card corresponding to this number is: The Hermit (PERSONALITY CARD)

My soul card is: 9 (the single digit number in your final reduction). The Major Arcana Card corresponding to this number is The Hermit (SOUL CARD)

Year Card

This is the formula for Personality and Soul cards:

Month you were born: 4
Day you were born: 14
Current year: 2007
Equals: 2025

Add each digit: 2 + 0 + 2 + 5 = 9

In determining the year card, always keep th highest number under 23 and don't reduce it

For the current year, my Year Number is 9 which corresponds to the Major Arcana Card The Hermit

My Hidden Factor card is The Moon.

Can anyone explain just a little what these mean please? I really need some guidance.

Love & Blessings
Carbon