I Found A Breast Lump. What Is It and What Does This Mean??

Sharla

At least you've caught it early piquedame :thumbsup:.

I think I may have looked into the card's too deeply ...but still interesting venus was around a lot and in your readings too...so maybe venus just meant a female problem being your breast.

Im sure you'll be fine now you've caughr it early though :heart: try not to worry too much....mine, and I'm sure a lot of other members thoughts are with you during your journey through this.

Please try and stay as positive as you can, as it does help.

Got a couple of things for you to check out ....ones a YouTube video .....if you watch it you'll understand how this Could be useful to you.

https://youtu.be/lbCLEDVC_FY

And also google alkaline body for cancer (it's about needing to make your body more alkakine). ...and I know someone personally who this has worked on, as he was in stage 3 at the time and he diminished it through doing this.

Stay positive, our thoughts are with you :heart:

think

Sorry to hear your news Pique Dame. Thinking of you :heart:

Saskia

So sorry to hear! Lucky you found it early.
Lots Of strenght for your recovery :love:

TripleMoon

Nit tarot related since this is resolved, but I wanted to say best of luck.

My cousin had this exact issue with an under the skin implant type birth control. She's 24 and otherwise healthy with a three year old boy. Her doctors removed the implant and the lump and fingers crossed it will continue. Its been two years now. Strangely enough almost two years to the date. She hasn't dared try and other form of birth control aside from natural methods since, even though her doc had no idea what caused it. I wish you the best of luck