I need suggestions

shotthebreeze

Shadow213 said:
I have been using a form of the Celtic Cross. I don't know if it's the orginal so I call it the Dragon's Cross as it came from my dragon tarot deck.

Shadow,

I use a 3 card spread for all of my reading exchanges here on the board, unless someone asks for another type of reading. I started out pulling two cards for readings, one as the answer and one as the clarifyer. I would use the little book of meanings that came with your cards first, before reading the meanings online. Some decks have different meanings than others. Be patient and have confidence. It takes a while, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

If you need any help, shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to share some tips with you.

Shadow213

Thank you all. I will come here if I still recieve problems I plan on buying another deck so that I can keep my dragon tarot deck all to myself as that is what I intended to do in the first place because I like the pictures and I feel that they connect with me nore then other people, even for my own father the readings seemed a bit hazy. I think my dragon deck favors me more that the people I have tried to do readings for in person. I will most likely use my dragon deck for online readings and see where it gets me otherwise I plan on using another deck that I buy. I hope to win some of the compatitions so I can expand my collection easier. I also added some of you guys/gals to my buddy list if you don't mind.:D

Shadow213

Any good spread suggestions?