If they dont know yet...does tarot?

RexMalaki

darcellbishadow said:
... All the deck gets is the information that you have. ...

All the information you have can come from the past as well as the future.

Check out the articles linked on this post:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=2529978&postcount=138

...especially the h-plus story: Is Precognition Real? Cornell University Lab Releases Powerful New Evidence that the Human Mind can Perceive the Future

RexMalaki

nisaba said:
They feel *something*, even if it's complete indifference or confusion.

Tarot will know. But that's spying, and right down there with grabbing their mobile phone while they're under the shower and checking their SMSs.

Not everyone feels like it would be spying, but to me it would be like reading their email, checking their underwear draw, etc

Not judging, just casting my vote, adding my two pennies...

nisaba

RexMalaki said:
Not everyone feels like it would be spying, but to me it would be like reading their email, checking their underwear draw, etc
And, of course, you might be okay with doing that!

MariaPeea

So...if you ask them how they feel about you, and they lie, then is it okay to snoop? :D At least you tried to be face to face!

214red

SunriseDesire said:
Oftentimes we want to know what someone feels for us. But what if that person doesnt really know yet. Will tarot be able to tell us anything? Thats something else Im wondering.

Yes, Im feeling inquisitive!
I depends how you think tarot works, i personally beleive its powered by spirit for me, and therefore they will only tell us what we are meant to know. I ask in my intention only to know what is for me or the sitters highest good.

Perhaps another interesting question is why do we need to know, what will we do with that information

214red

NorthernTigress said:
To further complicate things, what's wrong with just asking HIM what he feels about you?
YES
i have to say that its a bit annoying seeing people ask if someone loves them, surely you should know that, it should be said? or they should show you that, if you need cards to tell you....perhaps there are bigger questions about your relationship.

I do think its snooping, most of us do it though, but i think it complicates matters alot. Some will act on what the card says he feels and that causes issues, that can lead them into a virtual relationship. Communication is always the key to relationships, so missing that out can cause bigger issues.

Another issue is the fact its how they feel at that point in time. sometimes i get angry about something and i write it my diary, i might vent a bit and might include a person. I usually realise the next day that it wasnt their fault, but what if that person read the part of my diary that was written in anger? if you ask how someone feels about you, and you have ticked them off, thats not going to look good is it, its a snapshot in time

nisaba

MariaPeea said:
So...if you ask them how they feel about you, and they lie, then is it okay to snoop?
Depends on whether YOU'RE okay with it, not whether I'm okay with it.

gregory

MariaPeea said:
So...if you ask them how they feel about you, and they lie, then is it okay to snoop? :D At least you tried to be face to face!
If they lie to you, is it OK to read their diary ?

If you lie to them, is it OK for them to read yours ?

(And actually - how will you be able to KNOW they lied ?)

Amanda

I think asking tarot how someone feels about you is no different than pondering it quietly to yourself. And if just thinking about someone and wondering what their feelings are is busting through their privacy, then I'm afraid privacy doesn't exist under that logic.

How does anyone know that asking the tarot about someone's feelings isn't in a way like asking them in person? And how do we know there isn't some kind of energetic agreement going on with said person to get the answer from the cards? And how do we know their spirit wouldn't agree to it even if their person would not?

Too many variables there you just don't know, so I wouldn't worry if you know you aren't hurting anyone or anything.

It's quite good you aren't going through their text messages and are instead asking the cards, and it's not at all the same, in my opinion.

Tarot is partially an extension of ourselves, and I believe it will tell you how someone feels even if they aren't sure.

MariaPeea

Amanda_04 said:
I think asking tarot how someone feels about you is no different than pondering it quietly to yourself. And if just thinking about someone and wondering what their feelings are is busting through their privacy, then I'm afraid privacy doesn't exist under that logic.

How does anyone know that asking the tarot about someone's feelings isn't in a way like asking them in person? And how do we know there isn't some kind of energetic agreement going on with said person to get the answer from the cards? And how do we know their spirit wouldn't agree to it even if their person would not?

Too many variables there you just don't know, so I wouldn't worry if you know you aren't hurting anyone or anything.

It's quite good you aren't going through their text messages and are instead asking the cards, and it's not at all the same, in my opinion.

Tarot is partially an extension of ourselves, and I believe it will tell you how someone feels even if they aren't sure.

See, one thing I tried was asking THEIR guides for the information. i asked, honestly, in the sense that if THEY thought that I deserved to know, needed to know, or should know, then they can tell me. And I have to admit, the reading I got was QUITE different from anything I got on my own, and quite an experience. And it was definitely a MUCH more rich reading into why THAT person did what they did and thought the way they thought. So, and excuse me if im wrong, but I figured that meant it was information that person would want me to know, or else their guides certainly think so.