It's All in the Cards: Tarot Reading Made Easy

Clau

ARRGHHHH!!!

I'm so jealous!!!!

Luckily, It's just a month before I go to the US to see my sister and then....I'LL GET THE BOOK!!!

tarotbear

Dear Asia, et al,

I sincerely hope that you do enjoy this book. When I wrote it, I wanted the information to be accessible and understandable. It is set up the way I teach my classes, which are to raw beginners. I feel that although I am in very learned company, a lot of 'big name' authors deal with the people who have vast backgrounds in the subject, and sometimes they just don't think about people who have 'no' clue at all. They cannot 'write down' (I don't mean that to be insulting, by the way) for the beginner. I don't mean 'talking down'~that would be insulting to most people, but they simply don't have a 'feel' for the clueless or the totally confused.

I tried to make sure I did not make any runaway blanket statements (DON'T do that! Do This!) and made sure that I made the points I felt were necessary. Everything (well, almost everything) in my book was presented to classes of real people who asked real questions and needed real answers. Stuff that didn't work was tossed out or reworked until it did work. Perhaps that is why so many people are enjoying 'It's All in the Cards' so much. I'm a real person, and I wrote this book for real people.

bladeraven

You sure it's not because you bribe us with chocolate chip cookies which is why we enjoy it....

Okay guys..I'm really really wanting this book badly now....the pain and agony is unbearable and I seriously can't find it at the bookstores here...I've tried both Barnes/Nobes and Waldenbooks....

From the snippets I've been able to see and read...what I like is this is the sort of book I can give to my SO so he can learn...

Vadella

This is definately on my list. I'll most likely pick it up this weekend or before hand. I like Tarotbears posts, so I most certainly will like his book. I'm all for supporting. :)

bladeraven

Got it

Found out that my local barnes and nobles had both It's all in the Cards and Kabbalah tree so broke down and bought them as a early housewarming...not going to be able to buy something until I can find a job again in Cali gift...

In between Smurfs (there is a channel that plays only old cartoons so my little one has gone crazy watching it) and trying to get the place ready for the move...was able to get a chance to read snippets of It's all in the cards...can't wait to just be able to read it through...lol

It looks so great and I'm going to be treasuring this book for a long long time.

sunflowr

bladeraven said:
Found out that my local barnes and nobles had both It's all in the Cards and Kabbalah tree so broke down and bought them as a early housewarming...not going to be able to buy something until I can find a job again in Cali gift...

In between Smurfs (there is a channel that plays only old cartoons so my little one has gone crazy watching it) and trying to get the place ready for the move...was able to get a chance to read snippets of It's all in the cards...can't wait to just be able to read it through...lol

It looks so great and I'm going to be treasuring this book for a long long time.

Yay! :) The book is great. You will love it!

bladeraven

Thank you..I was pretty excited to get ti....I couldn't wait till I moved out to Long Beach and when Barnes and Nobles had both...yeah..I grabbed it....

I dont think it's the 2nd revision...couldn't find it anywhere..but either way...I'm goign to love and cherish it....yeah..I can participate in discussions about it now..lol

tarotbear

News Update!

Hello, all Aeclectiphiles!

Just a brief update to tell everyone that according to my publisher, in April 2008 I have now sold 12,090 copies of 'It's All in the Cards.' That's about 3,000 copies a year or roughly 8 copies a day sold worldwide since it's publication in 2004. There are still about 500 copies left. {ISBN 1-4027-0986-2}

Unfortunately, as with everything these days, Sterling Press is going to downsize it's line and every title is going to get scrutinized, so there could be a possibility that there will never be a fourth printing and my book will go out-of-print. Such is the life of an author! I had great fun with it while it lasted, so no complaints from me!

brenmck

Greetings and modulations, TB!

Well, I've got my copy - very helpful and enjoyable to read, everybody -
so get yours quick!

~brenmck

Lewen

This book is next on my list...I better grab it while I can!