labradorite and vivid dreams?

starsongs

TygrEyes said:
Thanks Starsongs. I hadn't heard that either. I did a search for labradorite here & didn't see anything about that. She may have said that just b/c of the size of it, I guess? I tried to search online for Merlin info & didn't come across any mention of his tools. Maybe I should try to e-mail the Matthews. Is that possible? I know some people here have had problems/concerns w/ EBay, but that's where I got it. Knock on wood, I've been lucky w/ that.

Hi TygrEyes :)

I've had great experiences on e-bay too! You could try to e-mail the Matthews. It would be interesting to know what they had to say about Merlin and labradorite.

I found a couple of references to Merlin and Labradorite but nothing yet of any depth or detail. Will post a link and a paragraph below. It wouldn't seem to me like having the sphere was a dangerous thing at all, however (as someone may have intimated to you) by saying you were brave.

LABRADORITE

Of grey colour, it displays spectacular flashes of moving colours in blue, red, gold and bronze green. A stone for mystics and psychics. The Stone of Destiny, it helps you to find your true path enhances patience and a knowing of right timing. Also called the Druid Stone. It helps you to access The Merlin energy.

http://www.tripleaspectherbs.com/Runes/labradorite.htm

TygrEyes

Ooo, thanks for the great info & link, Starsong! The "Druid Stone", I hadn't heard that either. I went to the Matthews' Hallowquest website & didn't see anywhere to contact them. It says that Miranda Gray is the webmaster. I guess I could try her? Thanks again!

starsongs

TygrEyes said:
Ooo, thanks for the great info & link, Starsong! The "Druid Stone", I hadn't heard that either. I went to the Matthews' Hallowquest website & didn't see anywhere to contact them. It says that Miranda Gray is the webmaster. I guess I could try her? Thanks again!

You're welcome, TygrEyes :D

I had fun looking this up and learned some things in the process..I'm really glad you mentioned the Merlin connection!
If you e-mail Miranda Gray and she responds would love to hear what she has to say...

I hadn't heard of the "Druid Stone" either, or "Stone of Destiny" or some of the properties listed in the paragraph. Connecting Merlin with Labradorite in the seach has brought forward some new information

starsongs

TygrEyes

Hello, Starsongs!
I sent Miranda an e-mail right after my last post here and I got a reply from her this morning. She said she doesn't know, but knows someone who might & she'll get back to me. I'm just amazed she got back to me so quickly.

I found this here http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/power/power1.html

Labradorite/spectrolite is a stone for the wise use of psychic powers. It can help us reach out to other forms of consciousness and attune to power animals.

starsongs

Hi TygrEyes :D

Wonderful that Miranda got back with you so quickly! Thanks for sharing the link too. I really enjoyed the site. Interesting about the power animals and shamanic links to labradorite.

Will be interested to hear what else you learn..

starsongs

TygrEyes

Miranda's friend says there's no mention of Merlin's mineral collection in any of the Welsh texts, so there we go. Mystery solved, except for where this lady I spoke to got such an idea! :eek:)

starsongs

Yeah, one never knows about information, eh TygrEyes?

:)

Theres is alot of commentary on the web about labradorite and Merlin too. Maybe the lady was reading there. Pays to do extra (and your own) research!

All very interesting! Thank You...

:D

starsongs

DarkElectric

Hiya everybody:)
I'm going to try the labradorite in the pillowcase experiment tonight, and see what happens. I have a big ol chunk of it. It's more at the spectrolite end of the scale, it's very dark coloured with beautiful irridescent flashes of peacock blue, and gold.

It'll be interesting to see what results, because I have trouble remembering my dreams most of the time.

smokey

Greetings,& All My Best,
Thank-you Soo much ani,starsongs,& amyel for replying.After all
this talk re:labradorlite & dreaming; Well, naturally I just hadta'
have my beloved Bill run me to The Rock Barrell(35 mins.B-4 closing time, geez am I a "tad-spoilt" ya' think.tee,hee!)All-in-One
is definitely right when she said "they don't come cheap!",Bill paid
$13 for a small stone;4-got how the man "measured" it,but Boy,
was he Precise,haha!
I slept w/it in my right palm the 1st 5 nights & Zilch,however,last
nite I had The most Vivid Dream;& fearing I'd 4-get to log it in my
dream journal,as usual;silly me had 4-gotten 2 place t/journal on
my bedside. My fears(whew!) were needless as said dream was So Vivid I've no problem remembering any/all details @ all. The man @ counter said t/only difference b-tween lab. & spec. were
basically they came from 2 different places,& that's All he said! I
also got my very 1st geuine(my Very 1st was a rip-off,as the alleged :quartz-crystal" was a $75 piece of lead-glass!Thankfully,
for other trusting folk as myself, That place went out-of-biz!)Have I missed anything re: cleansing,charging t/labradolite? Never mind
I just re-called one saying under water while programing it.If there Is anything I've over-looked re: any other type cleansing/
grounding/energizing(Full Moon maybe,like quartz???)&/or charging, Pleez, pretty please lemme' know as I did read this was
one of the more popular re:scrying. Thank you so much; have got
Scott Cunningham's"Encyclopedia of Crystal,Gem,& Metal Magic",
but feel I need more as I'm a total "newbie" to all but crystals.

starsongs

DarkElectric said:
Hiya everybody:)
I'm going to try the labradorite in the pillowcase experiment tonight, and see what happens. I have a big ol chunk of it. It's more at the spectrolite end of the scale, it's very dark coloured with beautiful irridescent flashes of peacock blue, and gold.

It'll be interesting to see what results, because I have trouble remembering my dreams most of the time.

Hi Dark Electric :D

Did you end up trying the labradorite experiment? Your stone sounds beautiful!!

I haven't done it for the last week or more. Want to get back to labradorite under the pillow tonight!

smokey said:
Greetings,& All My Best,
Thank-you Soo much ani,starsongs,& amyel for replying.After all
this talk re:labradorlite & dreaming; Well, naturally I just hadta'
have my beloved Bill run me to The Rock Barrell(35 mins.B-4 closing time, geez am I a "tad-spoilt" ya' think.tee,hee!)All-in-One
is definitely right when she said "they don't come cheap!",Bill paid
$13 for a small stone;4-got how the man "measured" it,but Boy,
was he Precise,haha!
I slept w/it in my right palm the 1st 5 nights & Zilch,however,last
nite I had The most Vivid Dream;& fearing I'd 4-get to log it in my
dream journal,as usual;silly me had 4-gotten 2 place t/journal on
my bedside. My fears(whew!) were needless as said dream was So Vivid I've no problem remembering any/all details @ all.

Smokey, so you did have a vivid dream you remembered? WOW!! Thanks for sharing this. Do you normally have dreams that are so vivid?
I think its wonderful that Bill is so attentive...hehe ;)

Thank you too for sharing your experience!

starsongs