Legend of Tarot

EmpressArwen

very nice! I have a couple of diehard Zelda fans in my house. Thanks for sharing. I am going to seriously consider this one.

Dee Ell

Wow - that actually looks like a beautiful deck with a lot of thought and time put into the art (not just manipulated screen shots of characters, etc)...

Love that they show the artistic process in the video!

rwcarter

Moderator Note

I have corrected the thread title so that it reflects the name of the deck in the Kickstarter campaign - Legend of Tarot, not Legend of Zelda Tarot.

Dee Ell

I have corrected the thread title so that it reflects the name of the deck in the Kickstarter campaign - Legend of Tarot, not Legend of Zelda Tarot.

Perhaps you should put "Legend of Tarot - a Zelda deck" or something like that, because I'm sure if it had Zelda in the title it would attract more attention from Zelda fans than just the generic deck title...

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Unless I'm missing something while skimming through the Kickstarter page, there is no mention of Zelda, likely because that's a trademarked/copyrighted title that they can't mention. As it's not part of the official title of the Kickstarter campaign, it doesn't belong on the title of this thread.

Dee Ell

Unless I'm missing something while skimming through the Kickstarter page, there is no mention of Zelda, likely because that's a trademarked/copyrighted title that they can't mention. As it's not part of the official title of the Kickstarter campaign, it doesn't belong on the title of this thread.

If you watch the video, the entire deck is based on Zelda and its game characters. I have no idea about copyright issues, etc, but it's a deck aimed at gamers and Zelda fans...

ghost271

They even mention the game and the characters in their video.

ghost271

Funded

This deck just reached its goal a few days ago !
Still time to jump on board. This ones going to be a collectors item I'm sure.

desertrat

And jumped on board I have! Thanks for reminding me. :)