Legend of Tarot

gregory

facepalm! that's to be expected from 1.edition to have some errors! that just rise it price!^^ XD ;D ;)))))))))))))))))))))))))
There won't be another edition as far as I know.
We went into this project knowing it would be a single run, and this is the deck we've been dealt!

shadowdancer

I am really not convinced a misprint on a tarot deck puts it in the same class as a misprinted stamp. I am not sure it adds to the value. If anything it can cause some to be irked, whereas others will be just fine with it.

If it is in Game Crafter, is it possible it is going to be corrected? I think if they are print on demand there is more chance of amending issues, compared to huge print runs at publishing houses.

gregory

It isn't gamecrafter; it was a kickstarter campaign for a ONE-OFF printing and that's IT.

And even if they ever go back on that - misprinted decks do NOT appreciate in value. And I for one do NOT collect as investment - I hate the very idea. (My daughter who inherits them disagrees :D)

Walrus

They're now selling extra decks on their etsy store, so if you're still wanting to purchase a copy, this could be your last last chance!
I really love the look of this deck, so it's a relief to know I didn't miss out altogether after missing the initial kickstarter project. Now to wait for them to ship the rest of their kickstarter decks so they can finally ship mine!

reall

etsu is good idea!^^ i would luv to purchase one but shipping from Australia would rip me off!;/
so Ill wait better days,,, lolz

gregory

etsu is good idea!^^ i would luv to purchase one but shipping from Australia would rip me off!;/
so Ill wait better days,,, lolz
It ships from the US. Postage is $18 anywhere in the world.

Serenia

I haven't got mine yet and I don't even know whether or not it has been shipped yet. Did you guys get a notification when your decks were shipped?

In their last update on kickstarter they said that they're still waiting for the booklets, so it seems natural that decks with booklets were not shipped yet. I ordered a deck without a booklet, though, so I'm slightly wondering what my deck is doing. Maybe it's being processed by the customs office?

And regarding the card number slip-up: I don't care! :) I respect if other people feel differently about this, but I don't mind at all. I'd be way more irritated by a typo in the card's name.

Chiska

No notification of shipping - it just arrived.