Legend of Tarot

kaesrel

i JUST bought this deck from Etsy due to this thread. I'm so disappointed I missed out on the kickstarter! Not just because shipping to Canada from Etsy cost $20, but because I would have loved to have the guide, even if it's just in pdf!! =(

But in any case, I can't wait to receive it! Apparently mine won't be mailed out until OCTOBER 9th. o_o

gregory

That's because (we :D) backers get them first, and some of the rewards are held up at the printers. No-one who ordered from etsy will get theirs until all the backers have everything. (I got an email this morning.)

Walrus

My deck arrived today! Those who also bought theirs from etsy must be getting theirs about now too :)
So what do people think of the deck so far? My first impressions have been good. I love seeing the smaller characters from the games pop up, like the witches, and the Deku Scrub Princess. Also I'd forgotten about the gold foiling they did for the decks, so that was a nice surprise :)

daphne

I find the colors rather dark and dull for my taste, but I am a junkie for bright spectrum. I expected something different.

I was also surprised to see the gold foil, shiny and luxury, not too much on the same range with the muted tones.