Lenormand deck

tatsi

Lenormand deck thread

This thread has some excellent information for those wanting to use the Lenormard deck.

Thanks to all who have posted to this thread.

tatsi

michellemd

Where do i get a pack of Lenormand cards and books

Hi there! Can anyone help me by telling me which web site can sell me Lenormand cards and books in ENGLISH (!!!) for learning divination using the Lenormand cards? I know of dozens of books but all are in German. &%$#$%^@!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really looking forward to learning this method, but have no where to start :-(

michellemd

Website for learning the Lenormand method

hey, does anybody know of any website where i can learn about the Lenormand method and the interpretations of the cards? Thanks.

TheOld

which lenormand did you buy ?
the little or the astro lenormand ?
just curious as i just buy one ;)

Love, LIght & Power
Omeada

Moonbow

If you go to the Oracle Readings forum, you will find a thread on Lenormand/Titania weekly draws, if you want to add to any then feel free:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=36301

You will also find other links in the index to some websites about the cards, their meanings and how to read with them.

Moonbow*

michellemd

Omeada, I want to buy the little Lenormand... Any idea where i can get it from? Where did u buy it in Canada? Did u get some books on it too?

michellemd

Moonbow, thanks for the info... I went onto that forum and saw something u had written earlier..."...but I have to say that I am still reading these cards from the interpretations in the book." I'm curious as to which book u r reading for the interpretations... It would be just super if u would pl give me the name of the book, which, I HOPE, is in English!!! thanks again.

Moonbow

I've answered your PM michellemd.

As far as I know there is no book in English, but I would love someone to prove me wrong. :) In that quote, I was talking about the LWB... sorry to get your hopes up.

sammyofnyc

Predicting Specific Dates With Lenormand Cards

Hello,

What a great site regarding the Lenormand oracle. There seems a few on the Net but I like this one. I do have a question that I hope you can help me with. I purchased The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle and I am a little disappointed. The book is great with explaining the meanings of the cards, but the information it provides on timing is kind of confusing. Does anyone know what cards goes with what dates and how these cards interact with other cards to predict specific time frames?

sammyofnyc

Timing Issues Are Sooooo Confusing!

Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding timing with the Lenormand cards. I have the Mlle. Lenormand Cartomancy Deck by Piatnik and I also have the Sylvie Steinbach book which does cover timing issues but I am not completed convinced by her method for timing events so I tried other websites including this one that talks about timing with Lenormand and they are sooooo contradictory to each other. It makes your head spin ala Linda Blair. I am pretty good with the meaning of the cards and the spreads but I SUCK when it comes to predicting time frames or timing events.

There are a few websites one in particular a German website that have courses for learning the Lenormand cards but I don't have the money to take those courses and I don't know German. Besides like I stated I know about the cards and the meaning. All I need to learn is timing events!!

One question that has always bothered me in terms of timing is when a reading is done and cards are read in relation to other cards how do you know which card to select to represent the time frame when something is supposed to happen?

Let's us say for example you do a reading and the subject is money and let's say you get 4 cards that deal with money/financial issues during the reading, which of those cards do you select to represent the time frame to make your decision. Based on the book written by Steinbach, most cards represent a different time frame, so how do you know which one card to select that would answer the question about when something is supposed to happen?

If the Lenormand cards are accurate (and I believe they are) then the time frame has to be SPECIFIC also. I would feel comfortable-not to mention my ego would feel good--if I would be able to pinpoint a time frame accurately and be consistently correct almost all the time. Boy that would be great! Telling someone that an event will take place between now and 5 years from now is not my idea of a good fortune teller. I mean really, anyone without access to any oracle/divination system can say something will happen to you between now and 5 years from now and most likely it will (assuming you are still able to witness the event). I mean it defeats the purpose of predicting altogether since most people want to know not just what is going to happen but WHEN!

There has to be a SIMPLE & ACCURATE (with little time variance) that can give reliable time frame prediction. Does anyone have any suggestions???

I appreciate any help.

Sam