List of Borderless Decks?

Silverlyn

Does someone have or know of a list of all decks (Tarot and Oracle) that have no borders?

I have The Witches Tarot and on AT, it shows the borderless cards, but I have the bordered deck (still nice, but really want the borderless version, where can I get those?).

Anyways: Interested in what all Decks exist that have no borders.

I know a couple of them:

Witches Tarot
Morgan-Greer
Bohemian Gothic (Reg and Silver).

Any others?

MoonGypsy

:laugh: i was just going to point you there! :heart:

Silverlyn

lol..

Isn't the Lumen Deck Borderless? I think so. Perhaps they should add that or maybe there is a separate borderless oracle list that I have yet to stumble upon?:)

MoonGypsy

Hmmmm....i think there are quite a few borderless oracle cards. i don't know of a separate list, though. i will have to think about it, and/or go through mine and check. It may take a while. ;):heart:

MysticalMoose

Also the Templar Tarot by Alan Chester, now OOP, but stunning...I also love The Morgan Greer..

Most decks with borders I trim such as the DruidCraft & it looks so much better for it :)

Silverlyn

Yeah I love the Morgan Greer,too! And it reads sooooo accurately!

MysticalMoose

Re The Witches Tarot: I bought one expecting it to be borderless but it had thin black borders, still nice tho....Then I got an older copy in the orange box instead of the red box & it had no borders & is just lovely :)

Silverlyn

MysticalMoose: Thanks for that info! Cuz I too wanted the borderless and got the bordered ones, instead. Where'd you find the orange boxed ones? So I'll look for orange boxed ones then! They ARE lovely cards, aren't they? And I LOVE those backs! And how thin and easy they are to shuffle! They'd be a perfect party deck with such mysterious backs like that, lol.