List of Borderless Decks?

Alan Ross

I can't tell for sure, but from the online samples, it looks like the new Anna K. Tarot might be borderless. At any rate, I'm hoping that's the case.

Alan

thorhammer

As far as 22 cards go, the incredible, astonishing Blue Moon Tarot and the Diary of a Broken Soul (right up your alley, Silverlyn :heart:) are borderless. I'll have to check to see if I've got any others.

I didn't know that the BG reg was borderless . . . thanks :)

MoonGypsy

Diary of a Broken Soul looks incredible! Wow!

{{{hugs}}}MoonGypsy

MoonGypsy

Silverlyn said:
MysticalMoose: Thanks for that info! Cuz I too wanted the borderless and got the bordered ones, instead. Where'd you find the orange boxed ones? So I'll look for orange boxed ones then! They ARE lovely cards, aren't they? And I LOVE those backs! And how thin and easy they are to shuffle! They'd be a perfect party deck with such mysterious backs like that, lol.
I actually have an extra set of the borderless Witches Tarot Set that i am going to be listing in the trading forum... although, i don't have the shelf box any longer. But they are totally without the borders...:D:heart: Great condition, too...:heart: Just a heads up...

{{{hugs}}}MoonGypsy

Silverlyn

REALLY?! Ooooo, what do you wanna trade or sell them for? I've been looking for those.....!!:)

MoonGypsy said:
I actually have an extra set of the borderless Witches Tarot Set that i am going to be listing in the trading forum... although, i don't have the shelf box any longer. But they are totally without the borders...:D:heart: Great condition, too...:heart: Just a heads up...

{{{hugs}}}MoonGypsy

MysticalMoose

MoonGypsy said:
Diary of a Broken Soul looks incredible! Wow!

{{{hugs}}}MoonGypsy

My thoughts exactly!... stunning I WANT!!!! ~ Phew, this forum is bad for the bank balance :rolleyes:

thorhammer

I don't know how you lot missed out on that one {Diary} . . . I've been watching it since before I was a member of this forum!

\m/ Kat

MysticalMoose

I was going to say that ignorance is bliss....but I think I'll change it to ....Ignorance is less expensive... :p