Man with a Pendulum

psychic sue

Every night, when I go to bed, I say my healing prayers and then I tune in to the spirit world for a while. I keep seeing a man with a Pendulum. He is wearing what appear to be tudor clothes - a kind of tunic and leggings - and he seems to have been pretty well off - he's not scruffy or thin. He looks at me (I can't see his face properly) and then holds out his arm, where he is holding a Pendulum, which starts to swing. I said to him "do you want me to use my Pendulum?" and he seemed to shake his head.

I saw this man for the first time last week - he had a pet rat in his hand - the rat ran up his arm and sat on his shoulder.

I have an almost phobic fear of rats - the scurring and the teeth - ugh - and last night I went into the back yard to get something - I heard a rustling, and thought I was just being silly, but I looked down and saw a rat run past me. I almost hyperventilated. I am wondering now whether he was telling me to face my fears, and once they are under control, they become "tame"?

Any thoughts on the rat or the Pendulum would be most helpful.

rash212

Hi Sue,
I think you have interpreted your own dream quite well, i just looked up the dream dictionary and the meanings are below:- hope this helps!!

RATS:- To see rats in your dream, signifies feelings of doubts, guilt and/or envy. You are having unworthy thoughts that you are keeping to yourself but are eating you up inside. Alternatively, it denotes repulsion. The dream may also be a pun on someone who is a rat.

To see a black rat, represents deceit and covert activities.

To see a white rat in your dream, denotes that in your time of distress, you will receive assistance from an unexpected source.

To dream that a rat is biting your feet, symbolizes the rat race that you are experiencing in your waking life.

PENDULUM:- To see the back and forth swinging of a pendulum, suggests that you are experiencing some difficulties/confusion in making an important choice in your life. You may be afraid of change. People around you are anxiously awaiting your decision.

psychic sue

Thanks Rash, that does make sense, although it wasn't a dream it was a vision of a spirit person - but I think dream symbology works in the same way.

Thanks and Blessings,

Sue x

Netzach

psychic sue said:
He looks at me (I can't see his face properly) and then holds out his arm, where he is holding a Pendulum, which starts to swing. I said to him "do you want me to use my Pendulum?" and he seemed to shake his head.

. . . I am wondering now whether he was telling me to face my fears, and once they are under control, they become "tame"?

I have a feeling that it goes deeper than this, don't you? Do you think perhaps that he needs the pendulum to communicate with you - that you will ask the questions and he will reply by getting the pendulum to swing in on direction or the other?

psychic sue

Well when I asked him that he shook his head - but I saw him again last night. He was pointing at my chant cd's and then swinging the pendulum. So I am going to play my cd's and meditate, then give it a go. Thanks for the advice.

Sue x

Netzach

No, I didn't mean you swinging the pendulum - I meant him. In other words, you ask the questions and his pendulum swings. Just a thought . . .

psychic sue

Oh sorry, I misunderstood, yes! Great idea! Thanks very much!

psychic sue

Well, he didn't come last night! I'll keep you posted.

psychic sue

He appeared last night, but my Guide came and took him away! I wonder if he was a neg? Anyway, it appears I am not meant to speak to him at the moment.

Sue x

psychic sue

Haven't seen him since - I really think he was a negative spirit, maybe trying to draw me in with his Pendulum thing. I'm glad my Guide was there !