Man with a Pendulum

psychic sue

My weird nights still continue.

I now live in Evesham with Michael but that doesn't stop John standing at the foot of my bed holding a golden sphere. The weird thing is, a friend came to the shop in November with his aura camera - he did one for Michael and I just to try the camera out.

My aura was completely gold with a big white patch over the crown.

Michael's was blue and green but on his right side there is a definite hand holding a gold light!

I will try and post them on here later if I can scan them so you can see what I mean.

Every time a medium comes into the shop they tell me about the "little man in tudor clothing standing next to me" - so I have had outside confirmation too.

I often wonder if he ever came into my shop - its from before tudor times but was definitely here at that time. I wonder if he drew me to the place? As soon as we saw the shop we knew we had to have it. I had no money at the time so I asked spirit to provide it - and they did. Everything fell into place.

I took the leap of faith and packed in my job - and havent looked back.

I cant tell you the difference it made to me. I look back over this thread and can't believe I am the same person.

I would urge anyone reading this to "go for it" - it takes courage but all I can say is I have never been happier.

EDIT TO SAY: If I resize the photo you can't see the orb so I will put it on my website and put the link here a bit later.

Netzach

Sue that's wonderful! Lovely to know that you're so happy.

memries

Great ! What an adventure you are on. How is your son doing now I know it was big changes for him as well ? Thinking about you.

psychic sue

My son is now fine and happy and comes and works in the shop although he has chosen to live in Birmingham with his nan - his college and friends are there, but he spends a lot of time with me. Its all good.

My eldest son is now a fully qualified stylist with Toni and Guy and is off on his first solo holiday to Amsterdam on the 28th (worry, worry). He is 20 in March so I am sure he will be OK!

Thanks for all your well wishes.

I am starting to keep my weird diaries again from today. Rather than tell you everything that's happened I will fill you in as we go along - and hopefully as other things happen.

I have been psychically attacked over the xmas period - I was very ill and the doctor said it was my liver. It now seems to have miraculously disappeared and they can't find any trace of anything that was wrong.

I know its because I realised what was happening and I shielded myself.

This person is a black magician and several people have come to me asking me to remove the "curse" (for want of a better word) that has been put on them, which I was glad to do. This person obviously felt what I was doing and sent out negativity.

I am still having to be careful though.

I have yet another new guide. Wolfie stepped back to allow a very powerful monk called Matthew to come forward. He was an exorcist for the catholic church and is very powerful. I would not have believed that black magic truly existed before, but it seems lately that every person who comes to me has been affected in some way by negativity sent to them by another person.

Maybe they are being sent to me?

I just re-read my post and thought "OK Sue you sound like a nut job" but honestly, this stuff really happens.

Next Tuesday I have to go to Leicester to clear out a pub that is being haunted by a poltergeist. When I went to check the place out, a glass flew from across the bar and just missed me. I hope Matthew knows how to deal with pissed off spirits LOL!

Dancing Bear

Great to see you back Sue..
Look forward to your Posts again..
In your posts you come accross a lot more grounded and calmer to me.. It seems your journey and Michael, has agreed with you..

Just read you were sick,, glad you are better now..
There are some horrid people out there..

Love and Light
DB xxx

Michael

Hey Sue

It's really good to see you back, and by the way, I don't think you're nuts! lol Glad it's all working well for you. :)