marseilles books

inanna_tarot

*gets out the old shovel and resurrects an old thread*

Just to say, I loved reading this thread, lots of ideas of where to go hunting for TdM research and where you want to go. Sometimes you just need to know where to read something and go 'I do/dont like that'.

And I've ordered Enrique Enriquez's e-book, pamplet, A4 printed LWB lol. and see what happens with that.

Herzog

inanna_tarot said:
And I've ordered Enrique Enriquez's e-book, pamplet, A4 printed LWB lol. and see what happens with that.

Excellent book. And be sure to check out Enrique's web site. There are many great interviews and essays to read and learn from

inanna_tarot

Read half of EE's book last night, and I love it! Have to say, he's on the money with tarot. I completely agree with him!
Will have to see when I get time to read the rest of it, as this weekend could be either super busy, or super quiet depending on the snow situation.

Herzog

I agree. The book is inspiring and I must have read it ten times. Just so much to absorb and think about and it's all presented in way that gets the creative juices flowing.

Le Fanu

Have I read it?

Somebody please tell me. I have read much of E.E's stuff but I don't remember a book... Is it just the stuff from the site? In that case, I have read it...