Marseilles Seekers Thread (Third Exercise)

Bernice

Thank you Kat/Beans,

Had a quick look at the DL (using Atlantis - not got Word), and I see the cards & meanings are sorted. Glancing at the first line, I can see that all our 'answers' are pertinent!

Wow! We now have a glossary of meanings for these pip cards. I've decided that you're all dead-clever - and crackers with it. But then isn't that the mark of genius?

Thankyou.

Bee

Satori

Beautiful list KK. But I won't use them as a hard and fast list....I love the freedom of creating in the moment. Or letting the moment create the meaning.

firecatpickles

I wouldn't use this as a keyword dictionary by any means.

Notice which cards have the most definitions.

Hooked on TdM

Great chart KK! Thanks so much for taking the time to do that!

I will be getting my braces later this afternoon so I will take mine and Stella's and put them into a similar word chart!

HoT

Bernice

I wouldn't use this as a keyword dictionary by any means.
Agreed. Like Satori says, you have to go with the moment. But for 'barren' moments, it's great for mulling over.

Yes, I'm noticing the distribution of definitions. We're not really into the Wands & Swords are we :)

Bee

Hooked on TdM

Yeah our wands and swords suffered. The funny thing is the swords come through the clearest in readings for me. I just had a sword come through as the walls of a house and a rooftop combined with another card that was the foundation and the four posts of the walls. I think swords just work better in combination to be honest.

HoT

Bernice

I think swords just work better in combination to be honest.
Must be 'cos they're curvey (is that how you spell it?). The wands are all stiff like soldiers or cigarettes... not exactly inspireing.

Bee

firecatpickles

Swords and wands had less glossary terms, but didn't fall too far below the mean.

The average number of terms per card was 13.3 and the average for coins was 13.6; cups, 13.7; wands and swords both averaged out at 12.9.

I wonder if this had more to do with our brains identifying more with vibrant colors?

firecatpickles

The higher the pip, the lower number of glossary terms we got, too.

The pips numbered 6 through 10 averaged out at about 13 terms and the pips numbered Ace through 5 averaged out at 14.

Hooked on TdM

Okay I will have to scrap making the word chart. It is really really hard to type with these on nevermind how slow I am. These are going to take a few days to get used to. :(

HoT