Musical Theatre tarot?

Sidhe-Ra

Oh ye of greater wisdom and experience, of far seeing eyes, and great spanning knowledge, as well as wopping great big collections of decks- is there such a beast as a Musical theatre tarot?

While I was having a little cat nap, I had an image of Mackavity from Cats as the Magician, and thought it would be a shame if such a thing came not to pass...

Blessings,

Em x

April

If there's not, and I don't think there is, I'm going to design one this weekend. :)

The King of Siam as the Emperor?...but I could probably do better than that.

Peace,
April

Chronata

What an awesome idea!

And here I was jus telling my mom that there is a tarot for every theme imaginable...but not this one!

I just had this weird flash of a Godspell Fool...

If you design it April...they will come...:D :D

April

My degree IS in musical theater...I should do SOMETHING with it. :D

Peace,
April

Sidhe-Ra

Excellent- just promise me you'll have mackavity as the Magician! xx

Sidhe-Ra

And then- TAROT! The Musical!

I'm not kidding- I'm a lyricist, I just need a musician...(used to be married to one- divorcing not good for creative partnerships! :))

xx

KaiMoonshadow

Ah, I would love to see that! :D

Sophie

Porgy and Bess as the Lovers, that cowboy from Oklahoma in a "surry with a fringe on top" for the Chariot, Jean Valjean alone for the Hermit and/or the kindly bishop that converts Valjean from a life of crime as the Hierophant. The Fool...oh, Gene Kelly as An American in Paris, and for the Sun - hehe, why not him dancing around lamposts in Singing In the Rain? The Phantom of the Opera as Judgement, maybe?

catlin

Helvetica said:
The Phantom of the Opera as Judgement, maybe?

Oh, I think the Phantom is more apt as the Devil. That would be cool!

Sophie

catlin said:
Oh, I think the Phantom is more apt as the Devil. That would be cool!
Hey - you know I seriously hesitated between the two! I think Devil fits very well :)