New Lenoracle next month - Postcards From My Lover

magpie9

Mine came, and I love it! It is beautiful and wise....the extra cards are perfect and the extra man/woman cards are perfectly atmospheric and suited to one anther. It's a triumph of a deck. KUDOS!!!

magpie9

I should also say that the mini deck is a treasure....the stamps are perfect. The whole thing is a triumph...this is not just another Lennie!

seven stars

I should also say that the mini deck is a treasure....the stamps are perfect. The whole thing is a triumph...this is not just another Lennie!

YAY What I wanted to hear!

MoonGypsy

Oooh, if you two have yours in your hot little hands, mine should be
arriving very soon, too! ;) Can't Wait!!! :D

So...the color came out well, i take it? :D

MoonGypsy

My combo arrive a little while ago, too!!!!

These 2 decks are completely and utterly charming! Absolutely Brilliant!

The mini stamp deck it soooo amazing! i am really going to have
fun working with these decks! :heart: Thanks, Seven S, you have outdone
yourself once again! :D

seven stars

My combo arrive a little while ago, too!!!!

These 2 decks are completely and utterly charming! Absolutely Brilliant!

The mini stamp deck it soooo amazing! i am really going to have
fun working with these decks! :heart: Thanks, Seven S, you have outdone
yourself once again! :D

think you can read with the mini stamps deck?

magpie9

The mini stamps deck is absolutely readable....the lettering is not too small. The pictures are clear. It's Excellent.

MoonGypsy

think you can read with the mini stamps deck?

Here is a method [thank you, Donnaleigh] i LOVE to use...it is non traditional, i warn you...but i have had lots of great readings using it with a bridge or poker size deck in conjunction with a Mini.

the larger size deck i use for the "Houses".

This is how i plan on using the Lenoracle Poker [as houses on the bottom] and the mini cards as the top cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DchTPWFOm4k&list=PLa2zh5g1mCyOt2rifKCZj7EjTIq54mtNA&index=4

And by all means, have fun with them! :D

seven stars

Here is a method [thank you, Donnaleigh] i LOVE to use...it is non traditional, i warn you...but i have had lots of great readings using it with a bridge or poker size deck in conjunction with a Mini.

the larger size deck i use for the "Houses".

This is how i plan on using the Lenoracle Poker [as houses on the bottom] and the mini cards as the top cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DchTPWFOm4k&list=PLa2zh5g1mCyOt2rifKCZj7EjTIq54mtNA&index=4

And by all means, have fun with them! :D

I love the idea of using both decks in a reading. That's awesome.