oracle card reading exchange

snowmoon

oracle card reading exchange for feedback.

the oracle card that i will use would be witch cards with the sun and the moon, you can ask me about work, love, (i will draw 3 cards for work, or love) what he/she think of you (one card)

or one card as guidance messages from zodiac oracle 48 cards,

please only ask one question.

thank-you.

Bonny

Wow,

Cool - ok :)

Q. What is it that C and I have together that he knows he has never had before?

snowmoon

Wow,

Cool - ok :)

Q. What is it that C and I have together that he knows he has never had before?

hi, with 3 cards that i draw, 3 of them are the moon card,

he is quite feel deep emotionally towards to you, he feels
like a family relationship with you, but somehow it has be in to the end,

why this relationship didn't turn out well,

from 2 cards, a new beginning must be made, and i sense that there are something that he think what he had done to you are taken aways,

which means there is a misunderstanding between you two.

and with advice card, make your choice and don't give it up.

Bonny

hi, with 3 cards that i draw, 3 of them are the moon card,

he is quite feel deep emotionally towards to you, he feels
like a family relationship with you, but somehow it has be in to the end,

why this relationship didn't turn out well,

from 2 cards, a new beginning must be made, and i sense that there are something that he think what he had done to you are taken aways,

which means there is a misunderstanding between you two.

and with advice card, make your choice and don't give it up.

Yes, this is correct - although I am uncertain of what you are saying in the part where you say there is something 'that he think he had done to you are taken aways'

So the moon card showed THREE times?

I would agree that the emotional detachment th and romance between us is natural and undefeatable , unavoidable. It's BEAUTIFUL!!

Thank you for the advice card.

I have actually not and never given up. But it's been hard.

So what do you mean by what he thinks he had done to me are taken aways?

Thanks!!

amaya1

Hello i 'd like to ask you, what A think of me to happen on Saturday that we will be there

snowmoon

Yes, this is correct - although I am uncertain of what you are saying in the part where you say there is something 'that he think he had done to you are taken aways'

So the moon card showed THREE times?

I would agree that the emotional detachment th and romance between us is natural and undefeatable , unavoidable. It's BEAUTIFUL!!

Thank you for the advice card.

I have actually not and never given up. But it's been hard.

So what do you mean by what he thinks he had done to me are taken aways?

Thanks!!

thank-you for the feedback. no, the moon card do not show up 3 times, this deck separate cards to under 28 cards of sun, 28 cards of moon, if it is under moon , (there are 8 moon cycles cards and one moon card , ) would mean more unconsciousness.

i do not know your situation, so if there is something that you could think what might be, please let me know , so i can get it more straight and specific,

Bonny

thank-you for the feedback. no, the moon card do not show up 3 times, this deck separate cards to under 28 cards of sun, 28 cards of moon, if it is under moon , (there are 8 moon cycles cards and one moon card , ) would mean more unconsciousness.

i do not know your situation, so if there is something that you could think what might be, please let me know , so i can get it more straight and specific,

He is struggling with lots of pain in his life at the moment.

My question was what does he know (not unconscious) about he and I , that's different.

I don't understand what you mean by 'he think ... aways'

Bonny

Great read!

Let me know what you want me to ask oracle on for you.

Bless!!

snowmoon

Hello i 'd like to ask you, what A think of me to happen on Saturday that we will be there

hi, A feels very familiar of you , you might remains A of someone A is close too. A think you are friendly.

if A is a guy, and you are hoping to develop relationship with, you need something to express him to light up the love, well, some spice for love.

amaya1

hi, A feels very familiar of you , you might remains A of someone A is close too. A think you are friendly.

if A is a guy, and you are hoping to develop relationship with, you need something to express him to light up the love, well, some spice for love.
Yep i would like to express it there somehow but i havent think the way. šŸ˜ Yes we have a good connection now