oracle card reading exchange

snowmoon

He is struggling with lots of pain in his life at the moment.

My question was what does he know (not unconscious) about he and I , that's different.

I don't understand what you mean by 'he think ... aways'

i did ask what does he knows, about my deck, because it separate to sun and moon category, so when moon category cards shows up,

it means it's unconscious, more emotionally involved. so what does he think, it means he might not even know on conscious.

snowmoon

Great read!

Let me know what you want me to ask oracle on for you.

Bless!!

please tell me about what will happen on the day when the guy who admire me come to see me in person.

thank-you!

snowmoon

Yep i would like to express it there somehow but i havent think the way. šŸ˜ Yes we have a good connection now

thank-you for the feedback, you do not need to think a way to express, the card shows that Look for it! you will find out the spice. it is there.

Bonny

please tell me about what will happen on the day when the guy who admire me come to see me in person.

thank-you!

Hi there!

I drew the card 'Crystal' which shows the message that you are going to be in a state of hope and faith when you meet your man. That he is going to find you when you are feeling really good about yourself and your life. And he is going to be very delighted to see and spend time with you because of your happy vibration ... you might be working with children or be in an experience that you feel really lighthearted about like travelling, or listening to fine music.

Hope this helps !

cherryberry

i would like to sit, where are things going between M and me please?

lepleadian

could i ask will me and T 1day be in a relationship?

snowmoon

Hi there!

I drew the card 'Crystal' which shows the message that you are going to be in a state of hope and faith when you meet your man. That he is going to find you when you are feeling really good about yourself and your life. And he is going to be very delighted to see and spend time with you because of your happy vibration ... you might be working with children or be in an experience that you feel really lighthearted about like travelling, or listening to fine music.

Hope this helps !

hi, thank-you. do you use gemstone deck? it is so lovely.

I'm not happy with my life, working with children? i never think of it, since there are many things that i have to handle and work on . well, i would be happy to see him.

thank-you.

snowmoon

i would like to sit, where are things going between M and me please?

hi,

the obstacle, Lunar eclipse, it shows you are in trouble with this person, or being involved to a troublesome situation either from present or it might happen later,

this cards are warning you to be careful.

you are working to hard to get rid of the problem. take your time off and enjoy things that you like would open another opportunity for you in the future.

advice cards shows you have to remaining a open heart to accept whatever it comes .

snowmoon

could i ask will me and T 1day be in a relationship?

hi,

the obstacle, the card shows that you know the problem of this relationship well,

and if you are hoping to get into relationship with T, you have to avoid quarrel with T. Please take a period time to rest, take a period time to be alone of you two.

advice card, make sure you leave some rooms for private time with him.