oracle card reading exchange

Libertya

Hi there! May I sit and exchange?

My question is: What are Jay's feelings towards me?

cherryberry

Your reading for: what do i have to know or to discover this month?

Triumph, Sign from Above, Abundance

both the first images show someone reaching up and focussing upwards so the message to me is to take stock, and look towards the future, prepare to overcome something you have been working on and look out for signs that show you the direction. The last card is about things coming back to you and you accepting them but you are not proud or cocky with it, but humble and calm. So calm that you almost dont notice all the good that you have.

snowmoon

note

the seat is still open, and i would like to do the reading.

due to the timezone, i will response about a day or 2 days.

thank-you!

snowmoon

Hi there! May I sit and exchange?

My question is: What are Jay's feelings towards me?

hi, i would like to do exchange with you.

the card shows Jay feel that you are feminine and charming, he feels that he does not know how you feel at all. you got a very lovely card drawn, moonstone. he is attracted to you.

snowmoon

Your reading for: what do i have to know or to discover this month?

Triumph, Sign from Above, Abundance

both the first images show someone reaching up and focussing upwards so the message to me is to take stock, and look towards the future, prepare to overcome something you have been working on and look out for signs that show you the direction. The last card is about things coming back to you and you accepting them but you are not proud or cocky with it, but humble and calm. So calm that you almost dont notice all the good that you have.

hi, yes, I'm working towards to reach my goal, look sign for direction? basically, the sign would be do readings to me,

coming back to me? well, i work thing out hard, so i would really greatful for it .

thank-you

snowmoon

thank-you all for the exchange. this thread is closed.

Libertya

hi, i would like to do exchange with you.

the card shows Jay feel that you are feminine and charming, he feels that he does not know how you feel at all. you got a very lovely card drawn, moonstone. he is attracted to you.

Thank you yes, he is attracted to me very much. I know that! But I haven't expressed my feelings to him yet. But I will soon!

What is your question? :)

pdmishh

Hi there snow moon :)

Can I have a message of guidance?

snowmoon

Hi there snow moon :)

Can I have a message of guidance?

hi,

wisdom message from corona borealis card. you might had experience something hurt your feelings in the past, it is recover now. take those as a important experience to move on.

It's a healing card.