Oracle De-enabling

Jewel

OK, though it probably won't work, can someone try and de-enable me from The Bird Cards: The Healing Power of the Bird Kingdom. I am thoroughly convinced at the moment that I have to have them, but thought maybe you guys could try and talk some sense into me. :D

AJ

Animal Dreaming Oracle
Animal Messages
Beasts of Albion
Dragonfae
Way of the horse

Have you put any of these decks to good use other than bookends?

I love oracles and I enjoy and admire the artist's talented results in animal/bird/mammal decks but I've never had one that was worth the paper it was printed on as far as reading AND enjoying. they just sit there, where my money used to be.

faunabay

AJ said:
Animal Dreaming Oracle
Animal Messages
Beasts of Albion
Dragonfae
Way of the horse

I love oracles and I enjoy and admire the artist's talented results in animal/bird/mammal decks but I've never had one that was worth the paper it was printed on as far as reading AND enjoying. they just sit there, where my money used to be.
oops! That's not going to work AJ, because she does use all those decks at times. Some of them all the tiime. :p

Of course I'm not even going to try deenabling this one myself. LOL Any other takers to try to deenable Jewel from the Bird Cards? })

firefrost

AJ said:
they just sit there, where my money used to be.

Can't help you out at all, but you did make me laugh with this!!! :laugh:

faunabay

Jewel said:
OK, though it probably won't work, can someone try and de-enable me from The Bird Cards: The Healing Power of the Bird Kingdom. I am thoroughly convinced at the moment that I have to have them, but thought maybe you guys could try and talk some sense into me. :D
Well, you're just going to have to buy a copy. No one can come up with a good reason for you not to!!!! }) }) })

Le Fanu

Jewel said:
OK, though it probably won't work, can someone try and de-enable me from The Bird Cards: The Healing Power of the Bird Kingdom

Blimey, just the title of this made me laugh out loud. If you were to witness this, it would be de-enabling enough...

Jewel

AJ said:
Animal Dreaming Oracle
Animal Messages
Beasts of Albion
Dragonfae
Way of the horse

*ROFLMAO* Good try but like Faunabay said, I use them all and some of them all of the time. If you saw me in action when my brain starts going and I start pulling various decks together into a reading or particular work I am doing you would see how I do use them. For example, in my spiritual/personal development work with the Fifth Tarot I have used the Dragonfae, Luman, various animal oracles including all but Way of the Horse that you listed above, and the Crytal Oracle I have ... mind you that is in working with only 3 cards of my 13 Moon Spread from the 5th Tarot *LOL*. I have 10 more cards to go so just imagine how many more decks I might need to get to the bottom of things *LOL*.

I may not be one for spending a lot of time doing readings, but when I go on personal quests stuff starts flying off my shelves like there is no tomorrow and getting used.

Le Fanu, you totally cracked me up, I had to cut and paste the title from somewhere because it was so long I could not remember it. I just think of it "The Bird Cards" but since I understand there is another bird oracle out there I thought I would list the whole mouth full to ensure there was no confusion as to which of the bird oracles I was talking about.

Faunasis, you are absolutly no help and do not belong in this thread .... :p

~sighs~ ... well it appears hopless, just hopless ... when my hubby recovers from my recent expenditures it looks as though I will just have to give in and get this thing.

Fiacha

Fairy Ring Oracle

I just registered here and happened to read some things about the Fairy Ring Oracle and now I want it!

I like the cards referring to the feasts and the way, the cards are split up for the seasons...
And it has names from Celtic mythology, which I LOVE!

On the other hand: I do prefer working with the Faerie Oracle, I do already own some decks I rarely use...

Now talk me out of it, please!

cardlady22

I do like the style of art in the Fairy Ring, but I keep leaving it out of my cart. The 8 festival card scenes are what I want, but card-size is too small. This art should be wall hangings so we could step into the pic.

Fiacha

Good point, that. I hadn't even checked about the card- size.

I want the Aine- card and the Finvarra- card!