Oracle Wish List for 2011?

Golden Moon

So far, Oracle of Vision by Ciro Manchetti & The Transparent Oracle by Emily Carding.

SpiritOfTheDogz

I've been looking at that Mah Jongg in a box, I expect the cards to be the same size but it would be nice to have just for a smaller book to carry around

Libra8ca

Just ordered the "Heart of Faerie" (Froud) Oracle for 2011. I don't currently have any other oracle decks on my wishlist.

Aerin

Le Fanu said:
On a Worthington binge. All ready for the Wildwood, I have, on the way (due to arrive early 2011):

Druid Plant Oracle
Druid Animal Oracle
Green Man Tree Oracle (thanks to tarotheart :heart:)

No idea why the urge to have these decks has seized me, but seize me they have. Not a huuuuge fan of the Druid Craft but, somehow, I think these might well chime with me right now.

The Druid Animal Oracle was my first ever oracle deck (well other than a free Lenormand from Reader's Digest that I didn't use back then). I got it in Waterstone's in High Street Ken. (London) while browsing on the way back to my hotel (I was on a course). I adored the artwork straight away and it will always be one of my favourite decks.

This year I want Ciro's deck, should it come out this year :D. I also want See of Logos but have given up hope :(.

WolfyJames

The Cartes de La Magie Blanche has been on my list for a while and me too it's the price that has stopped me for now (50$ CAD). The upside is that I can find it in any bookstore here so there would be no extra shipping charge for it ;). So the oracles I really plan to buy in 2011 are Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle, which I intend to buy this month, the Oracle of Shadows and Light which seems strangely OOP elsewhere than Amazon (US), Magisches Lenormand and the rest of the StoryWorld boxes that I'm missing (Christmas Tales + Tales from the Haunted House + Mad Professor's Workshop + The Magical Toy Box).

Aerin

WolfyJames said:
The Cartes de La Magie Blanche has been on my list for a while and me too it's the price that has stopped me for now (50$ CAD). The upside is that I can find it in any bookstore here so there would be no extra shipping charge for it ;).

It may be cheaper to import it from overseas? amazon.fr have the deck for 26 euros for example...

Guiding Cauldron

I primarily look for Oracles so there are a few on my profile list that I seek but I think for 2011 thus far I would like to obtain:

Souls of the Dragon Oracle
The 13 Moon Oracle
Runes of Elfland

bjmeacham

I'm probably going to get the Fallen Angels Oracle Cards that are supposed to come out at the end of March 2011.

WyrdRaven

The Tao Stones are on their way as my first oracle of 2011! Following closely on its heels, Beasts of Albion and the Druid Animal Oracle, and then Philosopher's Stone and Oracle of Rama.
After that, my wish list is: Anubis Oracle, Froud Faeries' Oracle, and Soul Cards #2!