Oracle Wish List for 2011?

cirom

NorthernTigress said:
Oracle of Visions by Ciro (he's not even trying to guess when it will be ready)

Hopefully by the end of April

cardlady22

Tree Affirmation Cards
Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle

Voice of the Trees (Mueller)
Oracle of Visions (Ciro Marchetti)
Sacred World Oracle (Waldherr) 2011
Goddess Oracle (Thalia Took) *when published*

cardlady22

Adding to my list:

Oracle X
Oracle of the Shapeshifters (JBG)

Glass Owl

There have been some oracles sitting in my Amazon wish list for some time: Tao Oracle, The Heart of Faerie Oracle, The Answer Deck, Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards, Graven Images Oracle, and the Konaxi Cards.

But I'm eagerly waiting for The Oracle of Visions by Ciro which is at the top of my list.

I also really want The Victorian Flower Oracle and the Fallen Angel Oracle.

Tanjamuse

Besides the already mentioned decks by Ciro Marchetti (oracle of visions) and Michele-Lee Phelan (The 'Messenger' Oracle and Dreams of Gaia Tarot), I discovered 'Gods and Titans Oracle' (http://www.godsandtitans.com/) by Stacy Demarco & Jimmy Manton. They look really nice.

cirom

Fingers crossed. Just a few weeks to go......

Attachments

• oracle of visions package.jpg
    oracle of visions package.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 157

strings of life

cirom said:
Fingers crossed. Just a few weeks to go......
It looks stunning!

WyrdRaven

Adding to my list:
Fallen Angels Oracle
Tea Leaf Fortune Cards (2nd ed)
Tao Oracle

Belinda2

MY very big wish list!

I have many Oracles that interest in not that I will get all of them .

I really like french oracles right now: L' oracle de la triade, L' oracle de l'Infini, oracle soleil, L' oeil de Lotus, Les portedel Avenir, L oracle Lumiere,
L' oracle de venise, L' oracle de la Chance, horoscope Belline, orracle atlantide, oracle du voyant, Dahlia's oracle deck, oracle of divinaura, Chinese Horoscope cards.

Other decks: Cards of wind and Chances oracle, Angel Lynx deck, stargate, green man, the magic mirror oracle,The I chng pack,Kama oracle ( out of print), Alan's tarot ( out of print),Cards of alchemy, the goose out Tarot, The Book of Doors,Guardian Angel cards ( from Japan), Hafez fortune telling cards, Farschian fortune telling cards, The lady bug oracle ( belguim), the Shakespeare oracle, Psycards, Pages of Shustah, Keys to the kingdom, konxari cards, Dark of shadows, dream cards!
Well one can always wish I guess!
Belinda

DaughterOfDanu

Right now I'm looking forward to the Shapeshifters Oracle (August), the Oracle of Visions (Late May?), and the Halloween Lenormand (Fall?)
I've become a lot more oracle centered lately.