"Pimp my Rider!"

BelovedK

greatdane said:
Just finished blinging my mini Secret with the Elmer's, this one turned out much better than last two! I guess third time is the charm. I would post pix, but no scanner. If ever a deck called out for silver, I think the Secret does. It's so moody and kind of between worlds. Besides the silver looks great under a medium light. I just touched up the stars in the background of the Chariot and it looks really good.

Anyone else bling the mini Secret?
Oh, I wish you could post a picture, it sounds lovely :)

strings of life

greatdane, snap a photo and post it here if you can. Would love to see it!

This thread is a great place to discuss the decks you are working on or considering, and the tools to make it happen. Some of us like Sharpies, pencils, nail polish, paint, glitter glue, sprinkle glitter and decals. And we've had cards that turn out great, and some that make you blink twice ;). It's an amazing deck bonding process. Worth it!

--

The weekend is here and I can finally tackle the next cards. As I feared, it was too hard to work on them during weeknights after work.

Cerulean

I just learned about card covers/sleeves...has anyone tried them?

Because some of my "bling" cards are so heavy with the thin layers, I think they would work better in a card sleeve.

Well, thinking and blinging will be my cool new winter sport...

Cerulean

Eilan

I love this thread, I couldn't help my self: I grabbed the first deck I saw on my desk and started glittering!

Here is what I've done so far with the secret tarot. next victim will be the tarot of a moon garden: it really looks made for glitters!

Attachments

• imperatrice.jpg
    imperatrice.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 188
  • papa.jpg
    papa.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 164
  • stella.jpg
    stella.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 156
  • papessa.jpg
    papessa.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 170
  • forza.jpg
    forza.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 147

Eilan

moon and temperance

Attachments

• luna.jpg
    luna.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 527
  • temperanza.jpg
    temperanza.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 148

BelovedK

Those are beautiful!

rwcarter

Very nice Eilan! Maybe for my second deck, I'll give the "less is more" school of blinging a try. This time around I went for "the more the better" with mixed results....

Kissa

WOW Eilan, gorgeous work!!!! I especially love the Star and the Moon. Are you planning on pimping also the minors?

Eilan

more majors from the secret

Attachments

• fool.jpg
    fool.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 136
  • chariot.jpg
    chariot.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 137
  • world.jpg
    world.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 129
  • devil.jpg
    devil.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 126
  • magician.jpg
    magician.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 129

Eilan

more!

yes, I plan to do the minors too, but don't know why they seem more difficult, and I can't look forward to put my hands on the moon garden!

Attachments

• emperor.jpg
    emperor.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 126
  • sun.jpg
    sun.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 130
  • death.jpg
    death.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 128
  • judgement.jpg
    judgement.jpg