Pixie's Hidden Lenormand

Astraea

Hi Kimberlee. To my eye, the color saturation of Pixie's Lenormand looks very similar to that of the deck in the 2009 Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative Set. Tarot Garden sells the boxed set (which includes the deck and a marvelous little book containing more illustrations by Pixie) for $35, and it is well worth it IMO.

Kimberlee

Thanks so much Astraea! That's what I've heard from others as well. :) I will definitely plan that purchase.

MoonGypsy

I agree!

Just want to add my "yea" for the PCS Commemorative....

That one in concert with the Astounding[Hidden] Pixie L are a "match made in heaven"...Literally! :p

Hugs and All Hallows Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

Ashtaroot

Kimberlee said:
I received mine today! :) What a cute little treasure! And a reason for me to learn Lenormand...;)

I do have a question. Which version of the RWS do you think has the closest colors to the Pixie? My yellow box RWS (sorry, I'm horrible at editions!) seemed very bright compared to the muted colors here.

(Yes, I'm trying to make a lovely pairing here! :D)
I also say the PMC it is my favorite and only RW
Amazon has it for 23$

Inthetree

I'm getting ready to order this deck! The PCS edition of the RWS is one of my favorite decks of all time, so I'm super excited to see this Lenormand. Hopefully this will help with some combo tarot/lenormand readings.

greatdane

Oh, love this deck!

Just got my Pixie (thanks Bhakti!) and was instantly impressed. Not only is it so much nicer in person (not that the scans weren't great, just couldn't do the cards justice!) as far as the images, but LOVE the texture! What a great kind of grainy feel the cards have. The box and the wrapping just so completed the presentation.

Lovely job all around, Edmund!

Queen of Disks

got mine via the Trade Train! Thank you Mellaenn! I kept going to order it but money issues kept getting in the way.

Very nice!! Nice presentation-the wrapper, the LWB with the story in it, the cardstock (feels like playing cards) and the cards look better in RL. It reminds me of the Housewives Tarot (retro vibe). No excuse now, gotta learn how to read Lenormands! Thank you for making it!! :heart:

jackdaw*

I just received it (thanks, NikkiB :heart:).

First, I had the chance to be thankful for the sturdy physical quality. After I retrieved it from my daughter's death-grip, I was able to examine it. And I find it darker (more muted) than the scans led me to believe, but still very very nice. I'm looking forward to learning how to use it.

Kudos, Edmund, for a fantastic little deck!

Inthetree

I ended up getting one from Le Fanu in a trade, and it's amazing! Like others, I use it with my PCS commemorative deck, and it just sings to me, despite my having almost zero experience with lenormands. It's an absolute beauty.

stellar4

Pixie Lenormand

Just received mine today - absolutely made my day, well worth the wait for it to ship from the States! It has all probably been said before but I'm going to say it again - beautiful well thought out deck that is built to be loved for it's artistry but will also be a good hardwearing working deck (cardstock is spot-on). Also loved the box it comes in. Fabulous! Anyone who hasnt already bought one needs to get in there now and cane their Paypal account!