Pixie's Hidden Lenormand

cbfdoll

Just received my deck today and concur with all of the great things said about it here. I love the clever outer wrapper with newsprint ad, the LWB story and card box. The antiqued images are lovely, and the card stock is perfect (wish more of my decks had this texture). The Pamela & Waite cards are a wonderful touch too. This will definitely make a worthy companion to read with my PCS Commemorative set. Kudos to Edmund!

merissa_88

cbfdoll said:
The Pamela & Waite cards are a wonderful touch too. This will definitely make a worthy companion to read with my PCS Commemorative set. Kudos to Edmund!

It is stunning, isn't it? The whole thing is so clever.

That's a great idea to read it with the PCS Commemorative. My partner just bought that set and it's been fun looking through the book on Pixie's art and recognizing some images from the Lenormand deck.

Nickigirl

Wow, I just got mine too, and it's fantastic! I LOVE IT! :)
Ditto to all the wonderful things you guys have already said, and again, I HAVE to say, I just love the texture of them! :)

WyrdRaven

I just got mine, too. What a magical journey to an antique place and time! This deck has a fabulous feeling and atmosphere that none of my other Lenormands have. I am caught up in the spell, loving the beautiful cards and story.

SolSionnach

Where do you order this deck???
I must have it!!

cardlady22

starlightexp or an ISO thread in Trading

Rhinemaiden

I received my Pixie Lenormand yesterday.... what an absolute delight! The paper wrapping the box, the handmade tuck box, and then the cards... wonderful linen finish stock that will outlast any shuffling abuse... and the LWB with the history of this deck. I love the art, love the cards and applaud the creativity and thought that went into this charming deck. Only thing missing was an interpretation guide, but I cobbled one on my computer that I'll use with this deck.

I understand there are a few left... hurry if you haven't already bought this! Contact starlightexpress, or go here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17069374796...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1287

WooMonkey

I got mine last week. It really is as good as everyone says. Beautiful to look at and feel. Does anyone know if the source information was ever posted? (which RWS card contributed what to the images)

Chiska

Thanks for the links CardLady - you are always *right there* with the information! I appreciate that so much!!

I ordered mine - and hope to receive it in the next couple of weeks or so. It will be so much fun!