Place your Name here if you'd like to be PM'd for the Oracle Reading Exchanges

knowledge seeker

i would love to be notified when SOUL, INTUITIVE & VIRTOUS exchanges are on :D
blessings
KS

AJ

Intutive Oracle for me please.

by the way, I have my personal setting with the white and grey backgrounds and the only colored print I can see/read above is the orange and the green and the green is an eyekiller.
It probably looks ok on the purple, just thought I'd let you know the others are basically invisible.
Maybe we're supposed to intiuit the titles? :)))

Alta

Sign me up for SOUL Gathering please. I keep missing them. :(

huredriel

Better add me onto the Soul & Sabian lists please :)

Guiding Cauldron

yes plz! :)

id love to be notified of any oracle group reading exchanges this year 2007 thank you and blesings xx

Elven

Whooops!! Sorry AJ :) thanks for the tip - I never realized that!

The categories are:
SOUL GATHERING READING EXCHANGE -
Reading with any other Divination method than Tarot.

INTUITIVE ORACLE READING EXCHANGE -
Reading Intuitively with any other Divination method than Tarot.

SABIAN SYMBOLS READING EXCHANGE -
Reading and using Sabian Symbols in there many ways and forms.

VIRTUOUS READING CIRCLE -
Readings using any of the Doreen Virtue Oracle Decks.

Thanks for the heads-up :p

Blessings Elven x

Sheri

What a great idea!

Please put me down for SOUL GATHERING and INTUITIVE ORACLE notifications :D

Hugs :)

valeria

AJ

Thanks for fixing the print! I prefer the default purple background but I occasionally like to copy and paste some great learning tidbit for my journal, and I can't copy and paste into Word from the purple. All I get is a few squiggles if there is a mis-spelled word. Weird. But it works fine from the white/grey user option, so I just leave it that way.

Looking forward to the exchange, I have two new Oracles on the way and they will really be a stretch to use intuitively, with no help from the books!

Llynn

Please put me down for the soul gathering and intuitive oracle notifications.
Best wishes, Llynn

Elven

Thankyou everyone who has posted so far :p and welcome to some new faces ... errr .... avatars ... names ... :p you know what I mean Oraclers!! Good to have you aboard!!

Looking forward to a great year in the Oracle circles!

If you're new and would like to join - its easy - the Intuitves usually take place once a month, same for the Sabian Symbol group - the Soul Gathering is every two weeks (mostly ;)) and the same with the Virtuous reading circle - so theres always something happening!!

Everyones welcome! :p

I'll try and keep the thread current so as at anytime you can put your name down during the year :p

Blessings
huredriel, geministar and Elven x