Playing Card Oracles ~ Alchemy Edition

lark

I'd like to participate too...I don't have much time right now until the end of May, but a new moon throw would be a nice way to get things rolling.

Padma

Thank you for the suggestion, Padma. I did just that without much hope and yet, Madame Squee came through. I'm pinching myself :thumbsup:

Hurrah! :party: So happy for you! I felt the timing was good for you to score :D

Can I participate with the PCO deck, as I don't have the Alchemy one...?

Madrigal

Well your sense of timing is great, Padma :D And yes, Original edition is fine. I don't have the Alchemy yet either.

So far there are four of us interested -- Nica, lark, Padma and myself. An even number like this allows for personal exchanges. What would folks like? Group lunar draw for this month or an exchange? Assuming no one else steps forward with their interest.

Dark Victory '39

Madrigal, i'd be up for the reading circle/ exchange. i like your idea on the new moon cycle reading. (This upcoming new moon at 26 degrees taurus is conjunct my natal mercury, so im hoping for a new influx of mental stimulation.) have been enjoying catching up on this thread. i've had such a busy month at work, i've mostly just done tarot, but i really want to get back to my playing card oracles study. I have just the alchemy edition, but my companion book has the earlier version so i'm fine w/ either reference.

Madrigal

Okay Dark Victory '39, glad you're joining us.

Padma

I would do exchange!

Madrigal

If no one else steps forward to participate that'll be five of us. I can sit out the exchanges and do a group lunar draw for folks to comment on. And then the pairs could post their own exchanges?

New Moon is tomorrow night so I'll do draw then and post the spread the next day over in the Readings forum with a link here. I'll draw keeping in mind the names of those who've responded here. That way the reading will have at least some personal relevance for folks rather than a generic reading. Sound good? We'll see how much interest there is.

Dark Victory '39

you shouldn't have to sit out M: would it be weird to have a grouping of a threesome? person A reads for person B who reads for C who reads for A, or something like?

Madrigal

Thanks, DV'39 but I honestly don't mind. I'm already involved in a couple of exchanges for the monthly reading circles so it's no biggie to sit this one out and do a group draw.

Madrigal

Okay, folks our group draw is here. Have fun with it!