Please can someone take pity on me -- the Tree of Life

ravenest

'scool - I was ;) ing

Carla

Well, I've been slowly making my way through Chicken Qabalah. It's going to take more than one read, that's for sure! There's something mad and Douglas Adamsish about it all. :)

Richard

Well, I've been slowly making my way through Chicken Qabalah. It's going to take more than one read, that's for sure! There's something mad and Douglas Adamsish about it all. :)
That's an illusion that will go away with more familiarity, although behind the scenes there is a mystery that will never go away. Nothing wrong with axing questions.There's this forum and the Kabbalah and Numbers forum. Personally, I just take things in baby bites. There's time enough, and even if there isn't, there's nothing that I can do about it.

Carla

Thanks, Richard. I don't even know enough to ask questions at this point. My Douglas Adams references was to DuQuette's presentation style, actually. I love the titles he gives things, like 'The True Pronunciation of the Ineffable Name of God: An Address by Rabbi Lamed Ben Clifford to the 1986 Zerubbabel Institute of Philosophical Youth Track and Field Team'. That made me laugh out loud. Or, 'I believe that TEN hangs from the three Triads like a cosmic dingleberry.' ha