Printing a copy of the Greenwood

Dee Ell

Pathwalker - yes, if you open a pdf up in an Adobe Reader and it's locked you won't be able to edit it. But if you open it up in image editing software like Photoshop you can.

rylla

Does this help? (I'll do the rest of the images too if it's helpful). In this format these can be saved, copied, etc.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 435
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 331
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 301
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 309

Nickigirl

Rylla that's great, thank you!

rylla

Glad if it helps. Here it is the rest of the deck:

ETA It's 1:30 am, can't think straight. 8x10 aren't 80? (Tarot has 'just' 78 cards. That's mean 2 extra cards)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 299
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 292
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 289

Laura Borealis

One is the back, and one is an alternate Lovers card if I recall correctly.

ETA Yup, there's a non-gendered Lovers card, which I love the idea of, but the image quality isn't so hot. Oh well. And the woman with the drum is the back. At least according to the files I had stashed in a folder on my computer.

Anyone know where the non-gendered Lovers card comes from? I have a different version, very similar but not quite the same, saved to my computer, but I don't remember who sent it to me. It might have been Wu, but I thought all the decks I have from Wu were in a different folder.

ETA I found this thread on the non-gendered Lovers. It was available at one time by writing to Chesca.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=94127

Below is a screengrab from the file named 8.jpg that rylla posted.

Attachments

• Non-Gendered Lovers plus Back.jpg
    Non-Gendered Lovers plus Back.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 286

Laura Borealis

I can't seem to open the .pdf file from Mi-Shell in Gimp (aka free Photoshop). Or rather, I can open it but the pages are blank. :neutral: However, I can edit them in Foxit Reader (aka free Adobe Reader). It's not ideal as I haven't figured out how to move text, except by deleting it and starting over. So I can't get the titles as centered as I want. I'll keep working at it, though.

If I can get the titles onto the .pdf to my satisfaction, I'll upload it to Dropbox or somewhere for everyone.

See - it's not centered - that bugs me!

Attachments

• 2 of Stones.jpg
    2 of Stones.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 270

rylla

Can't you copy a fraction of the picture (that part that contain the text), paste it and move it a little to the left? (that would cover the original text and you could center as you wish) (I haven't used Foxit Reader, I'm not sure what this program can or can't do).

PathWalker

Thank you all for this - some of the tech stuff is going over my head, but I get the general idea - and thank you for the scans.

Hope this all might enable other folks to have a personal copy of this great artwork,

PathWalker

Laura Borealis

Can't you copy a fraction of the picture (that part that contain the text), paste it and move it a little to the left? (that would cover the original text and you could center as you wish) (I haven't used Foxit Reader, I'm not sure what this program can or can't do).

Hmm, I don't think so, but I'm not very familiar with Foxit Reader either. In the past I've only used it to read pdf files. I can give that a try, but I think to make that work I'd have to convert the text to a bitmap graphic first.

I'm feeling put out that nobody laughed at my every bunny joke ;)

Thank you all for this - some of the tech stuff is going over my head, but I get the general idea - and thank you for the scans.

Hope this all might enable other folks to have a personal copy of this great artwork,

PathWalker

:heart: PW :heart:

I'm not blind to your request for a bigger version, I just don't know how to do it... making the cards on the existing pdf bigger will probably make them blurry... but I might have a solution, I just need to teach myself some things. :)

earthair

I emailed the pdfs to my local photo/printing shop, they enlarged them slightly, and put just a plain green back on them, and cut them to size. Then I wrote the titles on myself. I printed the extra lovers and the back as another card, so I have an 80 card deck :cool5: They did charge a LOT- £30 in all.