Question About Tarot by Seven Pouches

LindaMechele

I have #16 on my Samhain Deck of the Bastard! I bought all my Seven Stars stuff in the Trading Forum, so someone else picked the backs. I love them (!!!! SO MUCH!!!), but probably would have gotten one of the "old book" looking backs on at least one deck, probably the Waterhouse, and maybe the regular DoB, too.

And I have to admit I took those pictures to show my bag off to someone else a while ago, but I did take these pictures just for you, Lark! I thought you may want to know that they're "upside down" on the other side. I turned them over with the same end on top (notice the zipper pulls) for the photo so you could see. And you can see how closely the photos on the bags really are to the decks, though are a bit more ... not really blurred ... but kind of not-as-clear? They still look great though.

lark

I wake up this morning to find this nice surprise more pictures!
Ok I can see what you mean by certain picture are the opposite on the back.
So #16 it wouldn't matter because it is a mirror image.
I need a lenormand pouch to...is the design on yours the design on the deck you have inside?
The pictures look really nice ..I can see the cards look more crisp, but when printing on cloth you're working on a more porous surface...but they still look great.
Thanks just what I needed to talk with someone who has the experience of having and ordering them...that helped so much. :heart: