Raffle!! AT Traveling Member Deck Raffle!!

Shade

Wahoo! Congratulations Meewah, I'm sure the Travelling deck will be happy with its new home after all of that time on the road.

Would you post a final journal entry after you have it? I think it would make for a nice closure to the thread.

Mimers

This is wonderful news! Congratulations MeeWah! It couldn't have found a better home.

Chronata

Oh fabulous! :D

Congratulations MeeWah!
The deck has found a perfect home!

and congratulations Tk2dsky!
What cool decks are you gonna get?

squeakmo9

Indeed, the Traveling deck now has the perfect home...congrats Meewah!!!

Enjoy your gift certificate TK2dsky, congrats and best wishes!!!

:party:

Thank you Daizdy for everything:heart:

FantasyWorld

:DCongrats MeeWah and TK2dsky:party:

Tk2dsky

I just logged on and what an awesome surprise! Being part of this deck's journey was really an honor.

I have no idea what I am going to get at Tarot Garden, but I assure you I am going to have a ton of fun deciding. I'll let you all know what I eventually decide.

Congratulations MeeWah! Enjoy your very special and much loved deck.

B*B
Ericka

MeeWah

Woohoo!!

OMIGODDESS--I am amazed, excited & so speechless! Or nigh speechless :D
Appreciate the good wishes.

I got confused & sent the deck to Solandia to send to the winner instead of holding it to send to the winner as previously arranged, too. Is that just too funny?

The good thing is Solandia gets to see the deck with all the signatures :)

Unable to get online last night but very happy to be here today :)

Shade said:
Wahoo! Congratulations Meewah, I'm sure the Travelling deck will be happy with its new home after all of that time on the road.

Would you post a final journal entry after you have it? I think it would make for a nice closure to the thread.

Had the same thought as the last holder of the deck so been working on a "final journey entry" to add to the Journal thread what I thought would be my last draw from the deck. Shall post there as soon as I can.

I have also made a running copy of the thread towards a final copy to keep as a momento of the experiences.

My deepest appreciation to all the participants, to Tarot Garden for providing the deck & to Solandia for being willing to sponsor the project. & last but not least, to Daizdy for the project idea, from its inception to the raffle!

& major congratulations to Tk2dsky for winning a wonderful prize to Tarot Garden!!

gregory

Don't leave your last entry too long.... I am converting the whole jornal into a pdf file so people can keep it (with the pictures included :D) and I am well over half done .... ;)

But it has the BEST home it could have (so long as it can't live here, of course :D) - it can live with your special coloured BOTA deck !

MeeWah

Gregory: Aim to complete the journey entry today. & so good of ye to make a pdf file with pictures, too!

Expect the World Spirit Tarot to peacefully reside with Fulgour's B.O.T.A. :) (That reminds me to post on that thread in Talking Tarot, too.)

Elven

Oh!! I just noticed the thread!!
[size=+2]
Congratulations
MeeWah and Tk2dsky!!!!
[/size]​

Wonderful news!!
The journey is complete!! What a ride its been!

Thankyou daizdy! Without you this never would have come about - to Solandia and Jeannette - much thanks indeed!!!

What a blast!!!

Lets do it again!!! :p