Random Q&As - round 2

Mona18

sun - star - crossroad - ship - garden

It looks like this is the time when there will be some travel. The garden makes me think of a hospital, even though there aren't any other cards associated with health. Possibly it's a decision that your family will take to go to a hospital. The sun and star show you have a lot of reasons to hope and that success can be found at the hospital.

That should be around the time that my dad will have his surgery. It isn't scheduled yet, but pretty sure that's when. I do see the Road/Ship as a road trip as much like you. Glad to see good cards in the mix ... hoping and praying that everything turns out good :)

Mona18

It looks like all q's have been answered, mine is: What does my love life look like in the next 3 months?

MoiraKarin

It looks like all q's have been answered, mine is: What does my love life look like in the next 3 months?

Here comes my painful answers..
ship dog coffin fox
anchor heart tower lllies
fish cross man flower

I think this dog is someone is already had a relationship with, but having a really hard time with currently will lead to a painful ending.The separation be painful but it feels as a meant to be, coffin fox, like there was something not correct with this episode with this dog

. This relationship always gave you a sense of comfort .
I think this relationship will end nevertheless. as it was destined to .

fox lillies flowers: I think this was needed to prepare yourself for your soul mates For a time being it seems that this is meant to be for now, to allow something other positive to come into your

diagonal: Ship heart man followed by flower I have a good feeling you will be meeting your soul mate you will be going through some troubled emotional times, but you will also get more personal satisfacion in your life(lillies) which allow you receive a destined love relationship( cross supporting heart man at the end of the time line...

----------------------

Q. i like to get some clarification about the heart rider , that came out of halil's reading
What's there for me to know about this heart rider??

Mona18

Here comes my painful answers..
ship dog coffin fox
anchor heart tower lllies
fish cross man flower

I think this dog is someone is already had a relationship with, but having a really hard time with currently will lead to a painful ending.The separation be painful but it feels as a meant to be, coffin fox, like there was something not correct with this episode with this dog

. This relationship always gave you a sense of comfort .
I think this relationship will end nevertheless. as it was destined to .

fox lillies flowers: I think this was needed to prepare yourself for your soul mates For a time being it seems that this is meant to be for now, to allow something other positive to come into your

diagonal: Ship heart man followed by flower I have a good feeling you will be meeting your soul mate you will be going through some troubled emotional times, but you will also get more personal satisfacion in your life(lillies) which allow you receive a destined love relationship( cross supporting heart man at the end of the time line...

Hey MK,

I am currently not in a relationship, so no sure about what is ending, in your spread. Is that a 4x4?

I pulled a 3x3 and the cards that I got that you got were the Fish (center) Fox and Ship. I also got the Key and the Ring, so that's seems hopeful :) Thanks.

idyll

Hope nobody minds me trying this.

q: What can I expect from the rest of the week?

Blaue Eule:
Ring - Coffin– House – Bouquet – Cavalier
Road

Ring – Coffin seems to indicate a plan or agreement being called off, and Ring – Cavalier that the news is travelling to you (House) of it. Coffin – House – Bouquet look like this is a relief for you and that a pleasant offer comes you as a result. It’s interesting as Coffin – House – Bouquet could be also major refurbishment and decoration of a house.

In summary it looks like some plans, probably for the weekend, might get called off very soon but you do well out of it. Take up a last minute offer. It gives you the chance to do something else. Like the Road at the bottom: one door closes and another opens.

Hey Andy,
Just wanted to give you some feedback on this :)
I did have 2 plans called off this week - one for Wednesday, and one for last night.. I was rather relieved about the ones for last night being called off (wasn't quite up for it) and ended up taking advantage of last minutes plans with the same people for something else.

Also - the health news I mentioned, the day after this I received news that a roommate had a family member who had been hospitialized following a stroke (but is thankfully doing quite well).

idyll

Q. i like to get some clarification about the heart rider , that came out of halil's reading
What's there for me to know about this heart rider??

Base: Tree
Dog - Heart - Rider - Clover - House

Funny that Heart/Rider showed up here when that was what I asked about!
I didn't read halil's reading, so I hopefully this fits to what she said :)

With Tree the base and Rider beign central, I think the Heart/Rider combo has to do with long awaited news, something you've been waiting for a long time to be set in motion or to have some progress on.

Dog - Heart: The news will have to do with a close relationship that you had with someone, someone you felt at home with (Dog-House), and where there was a sense of loyalty and comfor on both sides.

Clover - House: The news may make you feel both surprised and lucky when you receive it, House/Tree makes me think of your long-term stability, so the matter overall has to do with a relationship with someone (Dog/Heart) that you have a rooted/long-term interest in (House/Tree)

Heart - Clover: The news, again, may bring you new feelings of luck/hope and showed be arriving rather soon (Rider/Clover)

Hope that helps!

----
My Q: What can I expect from this coming week?

Mona18

My Q: What can I expect from this coming week?

Ring - Woman - Anchor - Lily - Book
Bear

You either will have a new commitment or a new project this week. It may weigh down upon you or it may just be long work-hours. You may be working with a man, perhaps a superior a lot this week. I bet his your boss or close to it. You will learn a lot, it seems. Have patience and take a a day at a time. This seems to be an important week for your career. Keep your emotions at bay and be strong :)

------------
Can we re-do my previous q: What can I expect in my love life in the next 3 months?

idyll

Ring - Woman - Anchor - Lily - Book
Bear

You either will have a new commitment or a new project this week. It may weigh down upon you or it may just be long work-hours. You may be working with a man, perhaps a superior a lot this week. I bet his your boss or close to it. You will learn a lot, it seems. Have patience and take a a day at a time. This seems to be an important week for your career. Keep your emotions at bay and be strong :)

Hmm I'm actually not working currently, although I may have some long-houred days to prepare for upcoming exams, but nothing that I would be working on a man with.
Although - I just recently accepted an offer for a new job at the end of April, so I will have some interactions with a man about that and getting all the details about the job offer sorted out.

------------
Can we re-do my previous q: What can I expect in my love life in the next 3 months?

Base: Whip
Lily - Flowers - Bear - Dog - Mountain

With this draw - I don't see a serious commitment coming in the next 3 months, but lots of potential suitors that could maybe lead to one outside of that time period.

Bear I take to be representing you in this draw, and is likely saying that the next 3 months may be a bit challenging for you when it comes to your love life - and that there may be lots of external and internal conversations going on about what you want/need from a committment (Whips/Bear)

Lily - Flowers: I take to represent an invitation coming from an older man, perhaps someone that you already know. Lily - Mountain makes me feel that this may be someone who you have had a romantic interest in before, but that interest may have been stopped because of blocks/obstacles that were in the way of your relationship. I don't necessarily see a resolution to these blocks here, but there may be an invitation that will lead to the discussion of them (Flowers/Whip/Mountain)

Dog - Mountain: This could either represent another suitor, or someone else in your life that supports you as a strong and loyal friend. Coming up right before the Mountain, while the Lily was in the past to it, I think that the Dog might be someone who will help you to overcome any personal barriers that you might be feeling towards your love life. They'll be someone who will kind of provide you with a strong shoulder to lean on to get past any difficult times. This may represent someone who is currently in your life, but I get the impression that throughout the next 3 months the Dog will be someone who will take on new meaning in your life, and who you may grow fonder of (Flowers-Dog) during this time period. The Dog may help you find renewed happiness after previous struggles that you have had in your love life.

I flipped the card following the Mountain as well, and it was the Sun. So there will be happiness and positivity coming into your love life, but I don't think it will be until close to end the of the next 3 months, or just after - and it may be with the person represented by the Dog.

So overall, I think there will be a few challenges in your love life in the next 3 months, but a lot of it seems to do with putting to rest issues that you have been currently facing. I take the Lily/Dog as representig potential suitors, and the Whip as indicating that there will be lots of discussions had about your love life, but whether they will amount to anything that serious in the next 3 months is yet to be seen - although the Sun says that there should be something good waiting for you at the end/slightly after that time period :)

---
My q: What new developments/energies will the move I'm making in April bring into my life?

alyna

My q: What new developments/energies will the move I'm making in April bring into my life?

I was wondering if I should change your question, the move might not bring any new developments, you know, it can bring some negativities or stuff only, but I went along with your question.

Scythe - Clouds - Storks - Rider - Tower

The Storks right in the middle are supporting you, there will be positive improvements (ofcourse you are so positive, the changes have to be positive as well). Storks always bring nicer things, improvements, promotions(with Tower) and good stuff. Some confusions related to the move or a man (Rider) will be cleared up with the scythe. The Rider-Tower looks like a message from some authorities though. The Rider can be your move too. Are you moving to an apartment(Tower) because the Tower is a good sign. This move will bring you so stability, comfort and protection.

Adding them: 10+6+17+1+19 = 53 = 8-Coffin = a beginning of new cycles after rough times.

Q: I am seeking card's advice on a VERY IMPORTANT matter. There is this guy who has made an offer to me. I'm taking my time to think and all, but its tempting and scary at the same time. I want a view to the situation as in, what I should do?Accept/reject?

Thank you

idyll

I was wondering if I should change your question, the move might not bring any new developments, you know, it can bring some negativities or stuff only, but I went along with your question.

Hey alyna:)
The reason I phrased it like that is because I'm moving to a city 8 hours away from where I currently live, so everything there will be completely new - I know it could be negative moving there, but I guess I should have been more specific in my question since the way I phrased it, it could have just meant I was moving around the block ;)

Scythe - Clouds - Storks - Rider - Tower

The Storks right in the middle are supporting you, there will be positive improvements (ofcourse you are so positive, the changes have to be positive as well). Storks always bring nicer things, improvements, promotions(with Tower) and good stuff. Some confusions related to the move or a man (Rider) will be cleared up with the scythe. The Rider-Tower looks like a message from some authorities though. The Rider can be your move too. Are you moving to an apartment(Tower) because the Tower is a good sign. This move will bring you so stability, comfort and protection.

I am likely moving to an apartment, I think Tower may possibly be describing my job as well (I'm starting a government job)?