searching for a crystal ball?

sagewriter

thanks mollykins :)

Valerieb66

Just recieved...

heee guys ;)

I just recieved my beautiful rosaline crystal ball..and wow, it's gorgous and the perfect size!! (60mm). I'm sooo happy.... the stand is also beautiful. Bought everything at gebode.com.

Just wonder if anyone knows the power of rosaline crystal balls? like what kind of energie it gives off (however you want to describe it).

Thanks ;)

einhverfr

If you like to travel

It is generally worth visiting artisan markets in various places.

I bought several great finds when I was in Ecuador at an artesian market:
1) Amethyst ball (slightly included, 1 1/2" diameter)
2) Quartz ball (slightly included, a bit over 2 " diameter)
3) Some sort of artifical cats'eye ball (fiber optic along one axis). 2" diameter
4) a 3" quartz dodecahedron. Slightly included. (two small veils running through the stone).

All for under $50. And I am fairly sure they are genuine (though the cat's eye was artifical) due to the types and angles of inclusions in the stones.

I also have an obsidian sphere that works well (nice purple/green sheen from one angle), but that cost me about $50 and I bought that in the US. And I have a cannonball.

Haven't tried scrying in a cannonball though-- I am thinking of using the dodecaheron for angel as the scrying device for angel summoning rituals when I do these with hermetic folks

Cerulean

Frosted glass holders can come with crystals for around $20

Scroll down:

http://www.cmgifts.com/dolphins_gifts.htm

So if you buy a frosted glass sculpture, the glass ball comes included! And the smaller sculptures can be portable as well...

I just happened to be at a New Age kind of shop (San Jose Bookstore) on this rainy afternoon. I had been saving money for a 'New Year's' treat and came across a Chinese bag for $8 and there was a mauve Chinese dragon of frosted glass that served as a holder of a beautiful, perfectly clear crystal sphere of two inches. The dragon was six inches across and about five inches around. The ball and glass sculpture was about twenty dollars. I was perfectly happy with something small and found at home that I had material to wrap these items in for travel: a small linen handkerchief and two gauze bags would hold the sphere and dragon and and a muslin material bookcover lined with purple cotton serves as a pillowy wrap inside a small purse

I'll try to attach a picture of it...I had been wanting a lovely small crystal sphere and the holder was what initially attracted me. I've searched on the web for dragons and crystal holders, but am surprised my Chinese dragon isn't around in multitudes.

The Chinese symbol in front means "alive". I had originally crowded this picture with charms, material and cards, and ended up doing a simpler layout and editing the picture in a softer black and white and gray tone...the mauve colors are so dusty in indoor incandescent light, so the details are better seen this way. The moonstone pendent is fun for me, as it reminds me of a cloudy moon with a star shining behind it...

It's my virtual New Year's card, as well!

Attachments

• NYDragon (3).jpg
    NYDragon (3).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 64