Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - advance study -Multi level readings all topics

Sylvie Steinbach

case Fred

3 ship + 12 birds + 17 storks + 4 house + 22 crossroad + 19 tower + 35 anchor + 34 fish

We are still dealing with moving and locations...

4 house is the key card

the storks on the left indicate that Fred has already made up his mind regarding moving. He is going to go for sure but where? The crossroad shows that he is debating so he may have some options.

The ship and the birds together point that he was living in a quite interesting area: international, eclectic and communicative people around. But he seems to want something different this time. The tower is a very important card when dealing with Real Estate: it usually portrays a building, a condo or a townhome but rarely a house unless it is a huge estate with several floors. So maybe this time Fred wants to change of type of dwelling and architecture.

The anchor and the fish are an obvious combination: the ocean and the arbor seem to be the location. So it is possible that Fred is thinking of leaving his eclectic town to go to the ocean side -maybe in the same town or county!
He could trade his home for a townhome right on the arbor -not automatically the beach because of the anchor -boats-.

Sylvie Steinbach

What do you want to do?

As you can see multi level readings are quite challenging. Same with location inquiries.

I would like to know if you need more examples of case studies in the location challenge. I will continue to display multi level readings because you need to get used to see several keycards at once. But do you have other type of inquiries you would like me to address. I am listening....

:)

indianstorm

sylvie..:)

which ever avenue you wish to direct, i am game for the task..
stormy

LisaW

Sylvie

MORE MORE MORE :) of ALL :)

Phoenix Rising

Bring it on!!

Yes I certainly would like to do more of each topic, relationships. career seem to be most common. Would like more location ones too, as those 2 were good because the cards were good descriptive location cards in the book, but cards that don't have a description can be a bit more difficult, especially if there was something like snake, fox, storks.

Also past-life I've had a few people interested in. Also on another angle, I'm not sure if it is appropriate, but "who dunnit, crime or murder cases" or what really happen to "Lady Di" type scenarios.

Another topic, people like to know, what is their gift or talent, this could be very helpful to people so that they can nurture that gift and use it also for career or business. Some people's talents are obvious, a large percentage it is still dormant.

But like everyone else, we just want to tackle whatever comes our way...always something new to learn.