Sharman-Caselli Tarot

LeahG

WOW- I have it

That's the first deck I bought and I am using everyday for my daily readings

It is really good for beginners, I like it better than RW

Liliana

Hmmmm

I kind of like it, but i just dont know, the High Priestess is my card and i just dont like that High Priestess. But the Fool and Hermit are nice, maybe Ill get it for the collection as soon as i have some money to do so :)

:THP

Jewel

Kaz said:
Lee sendt me the scans, they are here, have a look:
kaz

~shakes head~ why did you have to do this to me Kaz? ... now I have to go to Hastings *ROFLMAO*. It really is so much more attractive than the Raider Waite. Well guess I know where I'll be going later today. Lee, do the cards have their own box within the packaging?

Kaz

jewel, lol, you would have gotten it anyway :) , you don't need me to point it out for you LOL

liliana, what is wrong with the high priestess?

kaz

Jewel

Kaz said:
jewel, lol, you would have gotten it anyway :)
kaz

Yeah ... but it would have taken me longer if I had not seen the pictures *LOL*.

Lee

Jewel said:
Lee, do the cards have their own box within the packaging?

The packaging is very similar to the new edition of the Elemental tarot, if you've seen that. The book is paperback but the cover is thicker cardboard than usual, and it's like a giant mutant back cover which folds around the front of the book, and the cards are in two piles inside that cover. It's hard to describe, but it all makes a nice compact package. It's not a large package, it basically looks like a paperback-sized book on the shelf. It's got the 2 of Swords picture on the cover, so you'll know it when you see it. So there's no separate box for the cards. In fact once you open the set, you really need to take a scissors and cut off that back cover or it will be impossible to read.

I agree the High Priestess is different, but I kind of like it. It's real bright and sunny, when we're used to dark and watery High Priestesses.

-- Lee

Liliana

I dont know, maybe that outfit reminds me of the ku klux klan lol, and her envirnoment isnt quite as detailed as the others. Also some of her traditional symbols are missing, like the scroll

:THP

Jewel

Lee said:
In fact once you open the set, you really need to take a scissors and cut off that back cover or it will be impossible to read.
The book or the cards? As you can see I did not make it there yesterday ... I had an emergency, the Inner Child cards are apparently going OOP so they took precedence yesterday *ROFLMAO* ... I am so hopless ...

Zhritza

This really looks like a lovely deck. We just got it in at my job. If I wasn't swimming in new decks (and close to broke as a result) I'd snap it up... It seems like it would be an excellent beginning deck.